Author Topic: Singing along with the radio  (Read 4463 times)

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
Singing along with the radio
« on: October 17, 2006, 07:37:43 pm »
OK, So I have to share this, I'm not driving much yet, but I was out a little today and had the radio on....and trying to do one of the things I used to love to do.  I love to sing along with the radio, I know the words to hundreds of songs, but now, when I try to sing along, I seem to make up and replace words that aren't there.  It's totally hilarious...I'm a little sad, because I used to really love this, but I think if anyone else heard me now, they'd really have to wonder!!!!!!!!  So some of us suffer from drunk-walks, I sound like I'm singing like a drunk!!!!
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

Battyp

Re: Singing along with the radio
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 07:47:27 pm »
The word retrieval will come back..keep singing your little heart out!  It's suppose to be good therapy.  I will only sing alone in the car in the dark on the third night of the full moon......in otherwords I don't sing  LOL I've been asked not too  LOL

Patti UT

• Keep On Keepin On
Re: Singing along with the radio
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2006, 08:24:59 pm »
BP,

You can go right ahead and sing. We won't mind. besides, aren't we suppose to be singing, Yo ho yo ho, the pirates life for me!!!

Patti UT
2cm Rt side  middle fossa  at University of Utah 9/29/04.
rt side deafness, dry eye, no taste, balance & congintive issues, headaches galore
7/9/09 diganosed with recurrent AN. Translab Jan 13 2010  Happy New Year