Author Topic: newly diagnosed  (Read 9747 times)

Crazycat

• Self-Portrait/ "Friends, Romans, countrymen...."
Re: newly diagnosed
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2006, 02:28:04 pm »
Hello.....whatever your name is!  :)

If you find a person interesting and want to read more about their experiences - like me for an example - just click on their underscored name and scroll down to  "View the last posts of this person" under Additional information. Clicking on this will show every post the person has made on the forum. I've contributed some good stuff  - as many others have - as well as MRI scans and so on. Please check it out!!

Paul
5cm x 5cm left-side A.N. partially removed via Middle Fossa 9/21/2005 @ Mass General. 
Compounded by hydrocephalus. Shunt installed 8/10/2005.
Dr. Fred Barker - Neurosurgeon and Dr. Michael McKenna - Neurotologist.

eyeamneone

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2006, 03:07:43 pm »
Thanks to everyone who has posted on this thread.  It's pretty cool to see the responses.  I noticed that some of you have information about your tumor, hospital, etc in the lower left corner.  How do I do that?

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2006, 03:56:40 pm »
if you go to your profile, just addd any and all information to the signature line.  As for posting photos, see Deb's thread in the Forum Admin area.
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

bjfout

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2006, 09:39:41 pm »
Hi,

This is my first time on this sight.  I had surgery and gamma knife radiation in 2003/2004 for a 3.5cm tumor.  My best advise is to do a ton of research, get two or three opinions and take a look at the Chicago Institute of Neurosurgery and Neuroresearch.  (I noticed you live in Chicago)  Dr. Gail Rosseau was my surgeon there.  I cannot say enough about this hospital and doc.  They have a website, check it out PLEASE!  Best wishes.   :)