Author Topic: Prayer Warrior Activation for Mike Wedige  (Read 3318 times)

MDemisay

• Forever Thankful for Supportive ANA Friends!
Prayer Warrior Activation for Mike Wedige
« on: December 16, 2014, 01:58:41 pm »
Dear Friends,

I recently received a request for the Prayer Warriors on behalf of Mike Wedige from his wife Marilyn. She said he was going into Gamma Knife  Radiation soon. Please those of you who have been through this before know how terrifying it is. I experienced a great spiritual healing effect that I know others did to by having a group of us pray at our computers. I advised meditation using the "I AM" mantra that Dr. Wayne Dyer uses from Hale House. I have it and it works!
During treatment it makes time pass quickly, my own treatment was over in an hour. I was meditating "I AM HEALED".

May the Peace of the Season rest with you and bless you in advance for your action in this request. Thank you my friends!

Please pray now or offer up healing thoughts to Mike and Marilyn his wife (care givers need prayers too)!

Thanks for reading this everybody!

Mike and Marilyn, you've done your research, now let go and let God!

Mike Demisay
1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2004- Dr. Sisti  NY Presbyterian subtotal removal of 3.1 cm AN,
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!
Research, research, research then decide and trust in God's Hands!

trishy222

Re: Prayer Warrior Activation for Mike Wedige
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 02:47:18 pm »
I said a prayer for Mike and his wife. God is ever so loving and gracious!

Mimispree

• HUG A NURSE TODAY!
Re: Prayer Warrior Activation for Mike Wedige
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 02:51:10 pm »
Dear Mark & Marilyn:

We're all with you today! 

Love,
Mimi
2.8cm Trigeminal Neuralgia tumor removed Translabyrinthine approach on July 31, 2014 at the University of Utah Health Center.
Dr. Clough Shelton and Dr. William Couldwell.
SSD; Right side facial paralysis; Poor right eye sight; Dizzy 24/7; Eyelid implant 02/215; Sense of humor intact.