Author Topic: I made it!  (Read 16673 times)

brianharte

Re: I made it!
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2015, 05:13:37 pm »
I figured I would check in again.
I just passed my official 6 month post op date from my original surgery. (3 month 2nd surgery)

The "as the day goes on" side effects persist. I look forward to mornings because I don't have or notice hardly any negative feelings. I'm really starting to notice that it may be driving home from work thats setting off the symptoms.

I asked Dr. Cueva about it yesterday and he said I'm just healing and not to worry. I guess I'll try and keep that in mind.

Certainly annoying, but life goes on.

and yeah sometimes you eat the bar and sometimes the bar eats you.

brianharte

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2015, 05:19:38 pm »
I just remembered I uploaded photos a while ago!

First Surgery damage.

and the fluid leak right before 2nd surgery. think anybody will notice? lol
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 05:21:47 pm by brianharte »

ronh

« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2015, 07:39:46 am »
I have found that my anxiety decreased when I started taking 250 mg 2X/day of magnesium. Start with one pill per day and then move to 2X.

Hopefully it will work for you.

DDWILT

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2015, 08:01:48 pm »
I have a 6 mo post op appt this Thursday with one of the surgeons. I have some anxiety about the apt because the report from the recent MRI states the tumor is now 30+mm and it was 37 mm before surgery. I am afraid I am looking at a second surgery. Not handling the first surgery very well. Deaf in left ear, tinnitus, left corner of lips tingly, eye dry,balance issues, daily headaches and tongue super tingly. I too have some depression and anxiety and I am seeing a therapist. I know things could be worse but I have a hard time focusing on the positive. I thought AN's were slow growing....
Dx 3.7 cm AN Feb 2015
Retro surgery Mar 2015
6 mo MRI showed Regrowth to 3 cm
What to do next?

brianharte

« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2016, 08:42:19 pm »
Hi all, its been a while.

I had my one year MRI in December and didnt hear results until end of Febfruary. Talk about a wait!

Anyway, Doc said I was 100% clear.

Life is getting better.

:)