Author Topic: Dr. Goddard & Dr. Lekovic, Los Angeles, CA  (Read 2782 times)

cpchri1

Dr. Goddard & Dr. Lekovic, Los Angeles, CA
« on: March 08, 2014, 08:49:48 am »
Just some basic input on House Clinic Doctors Goodard and Lekovic.  Both did my middle fossa approach and AN tumor removal on February 26, 2014.  They are perhaps the youngest doctors on staff and I was so happy to have been treated by them.  My surgery lasted 6 hours so having vibrant  experts was another perspective to consider.  Really anyone working at the House Clinic wouldn't be there if they were not experts.  Goddard is the ENT who made the approach and closure.  Lekovic is the neurosurgeon who removed the tumor.  I spent a lot of time asking questions months before with Goddard on e-mail and phone since I live in WA State and the House Clinic is in LA, California.  I also met with both Doctors in face to face consultations three times prior to the surgery.  My hearing was saved!  The verified benign tumor was completely removed and I was out if the Hospital in 4 days after surgery and am now making a fast recovery.  I'm using balance exercises from the OT/PTs I met during my hospital stay plus I joined the ANA member area and got additional exercises from one of the newsletters too.  There were other physicians/associates in LA with House that were involved in my process, too, including, but not limited to, Dr. Stefan (who is excellent and he supported my preoperation/postoperative lower systems).  But generally Goddard was the lead Doctor supported by neurosurgeon Lekovic.  I was in the BEST of hands and so thankful of all the research I did in advance that facilitated communications and the positive outcomes with them too.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 11:11:18 pm by cpchri1 »
.7 x .6 x .5 cm left middle fossa approach 2/26/14
50% hearing loss left side before 2/26/14
50% hearing loss left side after 2/26/14
No evidence of malignancy
Bell's Palsy left side 15 years before 2014