Author Topic: Barbarakiel your email is full  (Read 2571 times)

opp2

Barbarakiel your email is full
« on: March 04, 2014, 10:34:12 am »
I can't find an email for you. I will speak to the pilot but I need a contact for you.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 03:48:34 pm by Jim Scott »
Diagn Apr 14 2009 with 2.5 cm lt AN. - numbness in the face and sudden onset headaches accompanied by balance issues. Consults with Drs in S Ontario, California (House) and Vancouver. Picked Dr. Akagami in BC.
Retrosigmoid July 6, 2010, 3.0cm by then. SSD left, no other significant side effects.

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
Re: Barbarakiel your email is full
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 03:55:22 pm »
Nikki ~

I removed the e-mail address from your post because publishing member's e-mail address - including your own - is contrary to our posting rules.

I recommend using our PM system to contact Barbara and sending her your e-mail address if you chose. 

She may see this thread and reply to you that way.  I hope you two can make contact, soon. 

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

opp2

Re: Barbarakiel your email is full
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 08:21:02 pm »
Sorry I didn't see this til just now. I did try to respond via pm but the inbox for BarbaraKiel is full. I suspect maybe the settings are a little out of whack.. however should they want to contact me they can pm me as they did before, with a personal email that I can respond to. thanks Jim. I hope all is well.
Diagn Apr 14 2009 with 2.5 cm lt AN. - numbness in the face and sudden onset headaches accompanied by balance issues. Consults with Drs in S Ontario, California (House) and Vancouver. Picked Dr. Akagami in BC.
Retrosigmoid July 6, 2010, 3.0cm by then. SSD left, no other significant side effects.