Author Topic: Packing Away Christmas Next one is only 11 months away!  (Read 3965 times)

MDemisay

• Forever Thankful for Supportive ANA Friends!
Packing Away Christmas Next one is only 11 months away!
« on: January 31, 2014, 03:59:24 pm »
My Dear Friends,

We must all grow up it seems.....But I always get a little sad when we have to pack Christmas away. As my family had a little Christmas before the Holiday a few days before our sojourn with my aging parents, we took our time with Christmas this year when we got back from Florida we had another celebration and we just completed taking down the tree last week, the remainder of the house will be packed away tonight.

However, I still have the remnants of the Train Show in my office waiting for me to repack them into my car to take them home which I will do once the snow melts.
 In all of our 33 years of marriage this is THE longest we have taken to take down Christmas. Just think in 11 months we will be doing it again.

Next year, it will be different, I will not drag my family down again, to spend Christmas with them, next time I will go alone. It was a disorienting hellish week all told.

It is my hope that you all had a wonderful time and spent a Happy New Year with each other.

Fondly,

Mike
1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2004- Dr. Sisti  NY Presbyterian subtotal removal of 3.1 cm AN,
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!
Research, research, research then decide and trust in God's Hands!