Author Topic: Prayer Warriors Activate! Prayer call for Mary 10/28/13  (Read 2703 times)

MDemisay

• Forever Thankful for Supportive ANA Friends!
Prayer Warriors Activate! Prayer call for Mary 10/28/13
« on: October 28, 2013, 05:40:04 am »
Dear Prayer Warriors!

This is a call to activate (pray) for  a friend Mary who has faith in her doctors and faith in God that He will guide the surgeons hand as she undergoes this critical operation. Speed her recovery and provide her with an outcome that she wants.

I know that if you don't believe, you will have reservations about this Payer Warriors call, but I ask you to please send out good thoughts this morning into the ether for our friend Mary who is about to go into the post op world that so many have gone into before. You know what that's like!

I do this with Mary's permission and at her request and she thanks all of you and wishes you well on your individual journeys which she is just starting.

Thank you all,

Mike
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 06:30:11 am by MDemisay »
1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2004- Dr. Sisti  NY Presbyterian subtotal removal of 3.1 cm AN,
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!
Research, research, research then decide and trust in God's Hands!

MDemisay

• Forever Thankful for Supportive ANA Friends!
Re: Prayer Warriors Activate! Prayer call for Mary 10/28/13
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 12:33:52 pm »
To all the Prayer Warriors and others that care about Mary,

Just before she went into surgery Mary PMed me and gave me permission to lead the Prayer Warriors in prayer, I haven't heard from her yet, but I have a feeling that she is doing well. Keep praying I'm sure I'll "hear' something soon!She is strong in her faith and that is more than half the battle!

I know some of you  may feel left out (those that don't believe as we do in God) , therefore,I encourage you to send healing thoughts Mary's way! We all can use all the help we can muster sometimes!

Mike
1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2004- Dr. Sisti  NY Presbyterian subtotal removal of 3.1 cm AN,
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!
Research, research, research then decide and trust in God's Hands!