Author Topic: Does anybody watch the Superbowl for the fun of it?  (Read 3448 times)

MDemisay

• Forever Thankful for Supportive ANA Friends!
Does anybody watch the Superbowl for the fun of it?
« on: February 03, 2013, 06:22:43 pm »
This is a poll to find out if the majority of are Ravens or 49ers fans!

A little pigskin fun certainly distracts from AN nightmares!

Mike
1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2004- Dr. Sisti  NY Presbyterian subtotal removal of 3.1 cm AN,
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!
Research, research, research then decide and trust in God's Hands!

jsanders1379

Re: Does anybody watch the Superbowl for the fun of it?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 08:38:27 pm »
Ravens!! but I just watch for the commercials... :)
Jeanne
Dx 10-25-2012
5x6x4 mm
3-27-2013 MRI 9x6x6 mm
GK  5-7-13 Swedish Hospital, Denver

ewchisek

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 08:49:10 pm »
I watch because I'm forced to:) I always cheer for the team losing, unless I am a fan of one of the teams;)

Chances3

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 11:58:44 am »
I watch football regularly.

I thought the Half Time Show was disgusting and tasteless.  My kids are grown up, but if I had little ones, the TV would have went off.  I cannot believe they allowed this type of entertainment to appear on prime time.  I am writting my letters to the network and to the head of the NFL.  I hope more join in.  America is better then that.

RichB57

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2013, 08:30:32 pm »
I'm not a football fan, but if any game should be worth watching it's the Superbowl.
Diagnosed 12/1/2010, 12.3 mm x 15.2 mm x 15.2 mm, retrosigmoid removal by Drs. Barker & Lee at MGH on April 20, 2011. Lost blood supply to auditory nerve, so SSD. Facial paralysis.

MDemisay

• Forever Thankful for Supportive ANA Friends!
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2013, 01:26:02 pm »
To All,

While I am not a fan of either team, I do appreciate the spectacle of gladiator-like men hurling themselves at one another to entertain us! Did you know that there are over 4000 lawsuits against the NFL? I could forsee a day when instead of humans throwing down, it will be played by robots! Save a whole lot of injury!

Anyway, I liked it when the Giants were in it and you had humor(sitting on the goal line) and skill(well placed feet inside the field) instead of a won game by some stupid clock running down, with the opposing side having no hope of winning.

All-in all, the 49ers had ample opportunity to turn the game around, the QB and coach made the wrong decisions by trying to thread the needle 4 times.
They used a time out rather foolishly (wasted it) in the 3rd Quarter instead of using all the time outs at the end.

Did you know that Michael Phelps was a Raven's Fan?

Mike

1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2004- Dr. Sisti  NY Presbyterian subtotal removal of 3.1 cm AN,
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!
Research, research, research then decide and trust in God's Hands!

Soundy

• prophetic picture done by my 5 year old, June'04
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2013, 12:18:27 pm »
I would make a dumbremark about watching tight ends but that is my sisters line  ;D.......

I pick a team by flip of a coin unless there is a team  I like...this year it was the Ravens...

I watch just to watch the people that are interested in watching and mess with them...I am mean like that

3mm AN discovered Aug 2004
Translab July 2 ,2007
3.2cm x 2.75cm x 3.3cm @ time of surgery