Author Topic: Tell me how your Blinkeze is working?  (Read 3078 times)

badyellowvette

Tell me how your Blinkeze is working?
« on: September 17, 2012, 05:38:15 pm »
Thinking about Blinkeze because the 1.8 gold weight just doesn't close my eye enough anymore. I have had different weights put in and out for the last 20 years. Doctor says he won't operate on the lid again. Local Eye doctor gave me a prescription today for a 1.0 gram Blinkeze. I can't imagine they stay attached to the lid very long, especially working and sweating. Just wondering what experience anyone else has had with Blinkeze.
Small orange size AN removed 5-15-1985
Tarsarophy done 5-19-1985
Thumbnail size AN removed 4-18-1993
Tarsarophy removed and 1.6g gold weight added 7-22-1993
From 7-26-01 to 2-25-2013 five more surgery's on eyelid with now 3g of gold weight

cinnamon

Re: Tell me how your Blinkeze is working?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 06:55:46 pm »
Hello. I have not been on this site in quite awhile. I used the blinkeze a few years ago and although it helped my eye, I have to be truthful and tell you that it will not stay on for long periods of time and definitely not when sweating. I seen a facial therapist for over two years and feel that it helped my eye become not so wide eyed. Also taping my eye every night with a waterproof adhesive tape helped. This is just my opinion. Anything is worth trying. My eye doctor actually gave me the blinkeze so if you don't have to pay much I say give it a try. Hope this helps.

Lisa H.
2.0 cm tumor removed suboccipital on 07-20-06
Left side facial paralysis and deaf ear. Just now researching hearing aid after 6 years!