I'm new here. first of all..sorry for my English!!
I've a bilateral AN, two small hypoglossal neuromas and two meningiomas...nothing is missing!!
I'm making the DNA test for NF2 but it's negative. However now I've some problems with my right side, for ear and facial nerves. I'm thinking about the surgery option but i don't know exactly what i have to do. I've 2 "chosen surgeons", one (in Europe) tells me to wait because they don't know if my right AN born from vestibular nerve or for example facial nerve and she doesn't want to create me any other problem before is necessary. The other doctor (in Us) suggests me to make a surgery to stop the situation before is too late for ear or facial nerve. At least i can try.
What can i do? Consider that the right AN is about 2,9 cm. I have an acoustic decrease, some facial spasm and a light numbness of the skin. At the moment i haven't any facial paralysis but i can see a difference between left and right side of my face.
Thank you for you help.