Author Topic: 6mm AN Surgery Scheduled July 12th;Middle Fossa with Dr. Mickey & Dr. Kutz  (Read 12246 times)

tx-anp

We are all praying for you.  Stay positive and keep us updated! I'm right up the street if you need anything.  :)
2cm left side AN
Translab on 3/1/2012
No facial nerve damage, SSD

Chances3

Hi Nan,

Yesterday was your big day - we're all praying for you, and look forward to reading your post.

Have a speedy recovery.

FYI - I too had middle fossa.

God Bless.

It is what it is

I add my thoughts and prayers.

Karen
.7cm, left side AN , Tinnitus, Hearing preserved, Middle Fossa 8/1/12 at HEI, Drs Friedman and Schwartz, Sharing your story is extremely helpful to me.

LizAN

Thinking of you and praying for you. Check in when you can. Hugs and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Liz
8/20/2010 - 9mm AN on left side 
Fullness, tinnitus, mild hearing loss
2/20/2011 - 8mm
4/20/2012 - 12.4 mm
Moderate to severe hearing loss, LOUD tinnitus, deteriorating balance
Facial numbness and twitching, which subsided pre-surgery
Translab at House, 7/3/2012, Slattery and Schwartz

It is what it is

How are you? 

Karen
.7cm, left side AN , Tinnitus, Hearing preserved, Middle Fossa 8/1/12 at HEI, Drs Friedman and Schwartz, Sharing your story is extremely helpful to me.

wwarr

• Attitude is everything =)
    • www.photobucket.com
Hoping all went well with your surgery.  Sending healing thoughts and prayers your way.  Remember to be patient with yourself during your recovery.  Take care,
Wendy
4 mm x 8 mm 12/08
1.4 cm rt. AN middle fossa on 7/23/10
hearing and facial nerve preserved. Grateful for brilliant surgeons Dr. Friedman/ Dr. Schwartz @ HEI in LA, CA.

post op chronic headaches
”Faith in every footstep...let go and let God”

nandallas

• 7 years post-op
Hello AN Family. I am back home and on the road to recovery. I feel ok.  Working through balance issues. The surgery was a success. I appreciate all the prayers and thoughts.  My faith in God and the prayers of family and friends have kept me. I am happy to be home. I am taking it easy and one day at a time. Balance and eye exercises daily.  I will check in from time to time. Love you all,
Nicole
6mm AN right side,Diagnosed January 2012, Middle Fossa performed at UT Southwestern by Otolaryngologist Dr. Walter Kutz & Neurosurgeon Dr. Mickey & it was a success! By Gods grace & mercy in Yeshua's name(Jesus). Most hearing preserved.

It is what it is

It must be wonderful to sleep in your own bed!  It's wonderful to hear that your surgery was a success and you are doing as well as you are already.  Hurray!

Karen