Author Topic: Western Massachusetts Support Group  (Read 4461 times)

Lynn Mc

Western Massachusetts Support Group
« on: April 02, 2012, 10:39:19 am »
Just wanted to say Thank You to Lisa.  She did a great job!!  Also we welcomed some new members to our group.  Good luck to all of you on your journey.
Translab 01/22/10.  12 x 11.7 x 8.2 mm.
Dr's McKenna/McCall at Mass Eye & Ear,
Dr. Barker at MGH. 
SSD - No other significant problems post surgery, just some minor inconveniences!  Yipee!!
BAHA implant 04/08/11 Dr. Merchant
BAHA Gotcha 07/25/11
"Life is Good"

Mei Mei

Re: Western Massachusetts Support Group
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 09:32:31 pm »
Hi!    Is this the Worcester meeting group?    I am coming up for the meeting next Sunday at the brunch.    I'm flying up from DC/Baltimore and staying around Boston.   Is there anyone I can get a ride from?   I can meet you at Rte 128 Waltham Exit or wherever you think best.   I'll be staying just off Mt Auburn st. in Watertown.
Thanks,
Mei Mei
1 cm Tumor RetrosigmoidSurgery on Jan 12 at Johns Hopkins
Drs. Niparko and Tamargo
35dB loss pre surgery and now SSD
Post surgical Headaches and Tinnitus
Dr Ducic Georgetown Excision Surgery May 2011
Dr. Schwartz GW  Titanium Mesh  March 2012
Drs Kalhorn/Baker, Georgetown Removal of Titanium Mesh

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 01:31:37 pm »
Mei Mei ~

No, the Western Massachusetts Support Group meets in Chicopee, Massachusetts.  The Worcester brunch (held in April and October) is strictly a social event.  No speakers or demonstrations, just good food (all you can eat) and a chance to share experiences as well as meet those you've corresponded with via the ANA website forums.  I'll be there with my wife, the lovely and gracious Tina.  See you then!

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

Lou

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 03:18:55 pm »
Such a shame I don't live in south hadley anymore .
''The more difficulties one has to encounter, within and without, the more significant and the higher in inspiration his life will be''

Bilateral facial nerve neuromas
8mm left side and 7mm right side. diagnosed late 2011.Watch and Wait Staus -  Currently at
the mercy of the English NHS system