Author Topic: Failed CK My friends I need you now more than ever  (Read 6992 times)

mindyandy

• Loving Life
Re: Failed CK My friends I need you now more than ever
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2011, 01:25:40 pm »
Ok.....I spoke to Dr. Medbery last night. What a very brilliant man. He told me to have another scan in 6 months. Right now he cannot say either way. He is very hopeful everything is fine. He does not seem concerned. He reassured me to rest at ease and wait to see what 6 months brings. I will do just that. Sitting on pins and needles of course, but I will do it. I'm hoping that it all turns out fine and is going to show complete tumor death next scan (asking for a miricale here). I have seen from some other posts that their post CK had grown a few mm and stablized and some shrank even after 3-4 years out. I'm trying to stay very hopeful here.

PS Each and every one of you guys here are spetacular!!!! I am not going to name names because it is each and every one of you  ;) Thank you
14mm dx 9/07. CK done Seattle  1 year MRI showed some shrinkage. 4 year MRI 2mm growth nothing conclusive. Trigminal nerve involvment Retrosigmoid Friedmand/Schwartz HEI March 7,2012