Author Topic: St. Mary's - any GOOD experiences recently?  (Read 2632 times)

spgreenfield

St. Mary's - any GOOD experiences recently?
« on: November 17, 2011, 12:48:17 pm »
I've heard from another AN patient that she had a HORRIBLE experience at St. Mary's - that Mayo is expert but doesn't run the hospital.  This scares the (*^*&%(^ out of me when I hear this!  My surgery is scheduled for Nov. 29th and I'm quickly getting cold feet!  Please help!  I need some success stories!!!

Pam
Pam in South Dakota

MRI & DX on 10/17/11, 2.8 x 2.3 x 2.3 cm cystic & solid mass
Left suboccipital Surgery with Dr. Tew at Mayfield Clinic in Cincinnati on 1/10/12
SSD but no nerves cut in surgery. BAHA implant 8/2012
Facial weakness almost gone!
Acupuncture helping face
Tear duct plug on 4/4/12

Archer

Re: St. Mary's - any GOOD experiences recently?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 02:41:38 pm »
No experience recently but 9 years ago I was very pleased.  Surgery went well, good staff, and what I thought was excellent care.  My surgery was on a Thursday and the weekend was full of interns rather than my Dr. but they did a good job. 

Who is you Dr.? 

spgreenfield

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 03:58:28 pm »
My Doctor is Drs. Link and Driscoll - the team.  I am very glad to hear you had a good experience!  I was beginning to worry that I had made a bad decision for location!

Pam
Pam in South Dakota

MRI & DX on 10/17/11, 2.8 x 2.3 x 2.3 cm cystic & solid mass
Left suboccipital Surgery with Dr. Tew at Mayfield Clinic in Cincinnati on 1/10/12
SSD but no nerves cut in surgery. BAHA implant 8/2012
Facial weakness almost gone!
Acupuncture helping face
Tear duct plug on 4/4/12

Archer

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 08:41:14 pm »
Same Drs. too.  They did good by me.  Been doing fine since until this last MRI.  Found another AN on other side.  Am seeing Drs Link and Driscoll once again. 

Hope all goes well with you.  Rest assured, you are in good hands.  We'll be thinking about you.  God Bless!