Author Topic: froedert hosp  (Read 6681 times)

valleysniper

froedert hosp
« on: September 29, 2011, 09:42:21 am »
Anyone here have care for there AN at Froedert hosp ? anyone know anything about Dr. Sinson there ? Thanks for the help Gary ???

gordy

Re: froedert hosp
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 05:18:43 pm »
is this in wisconsin?

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 01:00:25 pm »
Gary ~

I don't live in Wisconsin and don't have any specific information about Froedert/Medical College of Wisconsin hospital in Milwaukee but here is a link to their website that may be helpful.  http://www.froedtert.com/home.aspx  You can find Dr. Grant Sinson's profile there, too.  Look under 'find a doctor'

I hope this information is helpful to you.

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

gordy

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 08:47:36 pm »
vally sniper..im not that swift on responing to this site so i was just wonering if you got the messages i sent back to you. i was and am being treated at that  hospital. any questions let me know.

valleysniper

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 01:26:50 pm »
HI, I THINK WE R IN THE SAME BOAT AS FAR AS USING THIS WEBSITE SORRY I DIDNT GET BACK TO U SOONER,WHAT DOCTOR ARE YOUSEEING ? I AM SEEING DOCTOR HARVEY AND HE WANTS ME TO USE SOME SURGEON NAMED REICHERT,I TOLD HIM I WANTED MY SURGERY AT FROEDERT AND THIS DOC ISNT EVEN LISTED AS ONE OF THERE SURGEONS  -----WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON ?, Gary

gordy

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2011, 09:03:42 pm »
harvey is the first doctor i saw and the neurosurgeon was richert.. i saw the same 2 guys. harvey scared me telling me i needed surgery right away. made an appointment with richert to go over what was going to be done, i wanted a second opinion and went to see a dr. wackyum at freidert. he told me i could choose what i was comfortable with, he gave me options, unfortunatly he left freidert a couple years ago. now i use dr. friedland there. he actually assisted wackyum on my gamma knife that i had there in 2007. if you care to talk on the phone with any other questions you have id be more then happy to do that. let me know.

gordy

phx

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2011, 09:13:34 pm »

I met with the same doctors, Harvey and Reichert. Kinda makes me feel better knowing that someone shares my view about Dr. Harvey. The guy can really scare and I really don't remember them talking much about any other option besides surgery. And yes, he kept telling me I had to have surgery too. They're good doctors. I just wish they paid more attention to their patient's fears and worries.

phx

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2011, 01:22:22 pm »
If the docs in Wisconsin are scaring you, I have a great neurotologist just outside of Chicago. 

He does both radiation (GK) and surgery. 

Several of his patients live in your state.

If you want more info., PM or email me.

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

phx

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2011, 06:05:54 pm »
I've had surgery, followed by radiaton. I had a shunt place in my head in April. I'm seeing new doctors now and love where I am at. I appreciate your help though.

If the docs in Wisconsin are scaring you, I have a great neurotologist just outside of Chicago. 

He does both radiation (GK) and surgery. 

Several of his patients live in your state.

If you want more info., PM or email me.

Jan

gordy

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2011, 05:38:21 pm »
phx mind me asking who you have as your doctors?

phx

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2011, 08:58:18 pm »

Seeing doctors now at the Neurospine Center. One of them is Dr. Wascher.

phx mind me asking who you have as your doctors?