Author Topic: Only if you want to...  (Read 1595 times)

Kaybo

Only if you want to...
« on: January 09, 2011, 05:03:04 pm »
I have 2 brand new Brownines at my house...after 13 years and 3 girlies, this is the first time that we have done any form of Girl Scouts.  All that to say that it is COOKIE TIME!!  I hesitate to even put this up here and really don't like to "sell" anything but the thought occurred to me that someone MIGHT want to either order cookies from us and i could send them to you (if you REALLY want some and don't have anybody else to order from) OR we could donate them.  Emee's Bible school teacher this morning bought some & asked for us to donate them to a Women's Shelter or charity, so we will be making a run anyway.  Emee is a born salesman and would walk up to a tree and ask them to buy but Kendie is a little more shy & reserved (which I get when it comes to selling cold)!  Anyway, now it is out there....

K   ;D
Translab 12/95@Houston Methodist(Baylor College of Medicine)for "HUGE" tumor-no size specified
25 yrs then-14 hour surgery-stroke
12/7 Graft 1/97
Gold Weight x 5
SSD
Facial Paralysis-R(no movement or feelings in face,mouth,eye)
T3-3/08
Great life!

Kaybo

Re: Only if you want to...
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 07:53:02 pm »
AAWWWWW...thanks, DL!!!  They will be SO EXCITED!!!  AND if we could get our trip together, I could deliver them myself (however, I don't think it is going to work out to coordinate everyone's schedules  :'( :'()  There is a website so you can go & look & see exactly what you want but I will find out that address on Tuesday at our Brownie meeting!
I will call you this week...

K   ;D
Translab 12/95@Houston Methodist(Baylor College of Medicine)for "HUGE" tumor-no size specified
25 yrs then-14 hour surgery-stroke
12/7 Graft 1/97
Gold Weight x 5
SSD
Facial Paralysis-R(no movement or feelings in face,mouth,eye)
T3-3/08
Great life!