Author Topic: Great New Format...welcome back!  (Read 6403 times)

GM

• I hate annual MRI's !!!
    • My Blog Page
Great New Format...welcome back!
« on: February 22, 2005, 08:53:59 pm »
Glad to see the new site up and running!   Hopefully we've seen the end of all of the old trash that used to bog down the old site.  Hope to be typing to old friends soon.
Originally 1.8cm (left ear)...Swelled to 2.1 cm...and holding after GK treatment (Nov 2003)
Gamma Knife University of Virginia  http://www.medicine.virginia.edu/clinical/departments/neurosurgery/gammaknife/home-page
Note: Riverside Hospital in Newport News Virginia now has GK!!

Dave_S121

Re: Great New Format...welcome back!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2005, 08:59:25 pm »
I agree, wonderful site.  It would be nice if they could add a chat room so that members that are logged on could engage in real life chats. 
68 years old
2.2cm AN Right side
Removed 10/20/2004 Translab
Dr. Wiet and Dr. Kazan
Hinsdale Hospital, Hinsdale, IL.

Becky

Re: Great New Format...welcome back!
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2005, 05:32:14 am »
Accessing posts in this forum is not as slow as bringing up listserve mail.  I suppose all the different categories are helpful, but require more mouse clicks to read new posts.  Also, when I first login, it shows 0 unread posts.  But, when I view the discussion topics, I see a number of unread posts.  I like it, but it's not as personal as receiving email posts from listserve members.  It may take some getting used to.  Still glad to have such a great resource.  Happy Thursday everyone!

Becky
« Last Edit: February 27, 2005, 07:30:05 am by Becky »