Author Topic: complete silliness  (Read 8125 times)

Truffles

Re: complete silliness
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2011, 04:45:52 pm »
I like this idea Tod.  The only problem with me with this one is that I had eye problems before my AN and could never manage juggling (let alone catching a ball very well, although I wasn't too bad at racquetball, but I digress.  Maybe I'll give it a go again and at least give my son something to laugh at.  We've all learned that laughter is the best medicine.

Tod

• My blog (work and life)
Re: complete silliness
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2011, 08:20:04 am »
Truffles, if you are serious about trying this, let me suggest the kit "Juggling for the Complete Klutz." The kit includes an easy to understand book and three bean bag cubes. I used this about 25 years ago when I first learned and also bought a kit last September for my son for one of his college classes. Because the bags are cubes, if you drop them, they don't roll away from you - the other students were quite envious since the kit recommended by the instructor contained balls.

Personally, I think juggling again was very helpful for me, both my stability and balance, and to help with my double-vision. Of course, it is not the only thing that can help you, just a possible tool.

-Tod
Bob the tumor: 4.4cm x 3.9cm x 4.1 cm.
Trans-Lab and Retro-sigmoid at MCV on 2/12/2010.

Removed 90-95% in a 32 hour surgery. Two weeks in ICU.  SSD Left.

http://randomdatablog.com

BAHA implant 1/25/11.

28 Sessions of FSR @ MCV ended 2/9/12.