Thank you all for your replies. It feels much better knowing I'm not alone with my "heavy head"
I don't know what my treatment plan is yet but have been told over the phone that they are not keen on radiation as I am young (their words not mine haha!).I was unlucky to have the AN discovered just before the holiday season. I live in Europe, Sweden and here almost everyone is on Holiday mid July to almost end of August which put the whole thing on hold for a while. I had the MRI as well as hearing and balance tests early July by the ENT department here in town and was then referred to a specialist team down south. I am meeting them 8-9 September. The Swedish system is really great. The surgery (if that is what it will be) isn't going to cost me anything, just a symbolic sum, even the hotel I'm staying at on the 8th of September only costs 10 US Dollars, 3 meals a day included. The downside however is that we are limited in our choices here. I feels a bit like everything is decided over ones head. I'll see what they say when I get there!