Author Topic: Does anyone have any info on Wellstar Kennestone?  (Read 2526 times)

cdadams

Does anyone have any info on Wellstar Kennestone?
« on: July 19, 2010, 08:11:09 pm »
As I've mentioned before, I'm in the Atlanta area and I've visited Emory.  I'm leaning towards CyberKnife.  Emory doesn't offer CK.  I was just curious if anyone has any info/experiences to share about Wellstar Kennestone?
I've loved all of the doctors I've met at Emory, but I'm not sure about the LINAC Novalis treatment.   Would love to hear about any comments.
Thanks!

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Does anyone have any info on Wellstar Kennestone?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 04:58:23 am »
Hi

suggestion only... contact Kennestone CK center... ask them directly for "patient referrals" for AN and other skull tumors (ie: meningiomas, etc).  They should be able to provide you with patients treated there at their CK center.  I am a "patient referral" for my CK center here in Boston so I can discuss the team and treatment I had (over 4 yrs ago).  So, Kennestone should be able to provide you with the same. There are potentially folks that were treated there that may not come to this discussion forum, so there may be many out there that just don't venture here (sorry to say.......)

Again, just a suggestion.....

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"