Author Topic: chiropractor  (Read 2947 times)

ombrerose4

chiropractor
« on: February 06, 2010, 01:49:19 pm »
Hi everyone. Just wanted to give an update on my headache status. After having a cervical mri and a full examination by my husband''s
chiropractor, I have just finished my 2nd week of chiro treatment. I am happy to say that my neck muscles are much looser, I have better range of motion in my neck and best of all I have had some headache relief. Instead of my 1-2 daily severe headaches, I have been having my headaches every other day and sometimes every 2 days. And when I do get them they are not severe, more mild to moderate. The chiro expects even better results in the comings month or two. So right now I am happy to say that I am having some relief, thank goodness. I am continuing treatment 2 times a week and hopeful of even more sucess. My stomach is happy that I am not filling it with drugs and yesterday and so far today have been headache free. Yay for me :)
Retrosigmoid 9/24/09
AN 2.4+ cm left side
Mount Sinai Hospital, NYC (Dr. Bederson and Dr. Choe)
BAHA surgery 1/4/2010

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
Re: chiropractor
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 02:22:57 pm »
Hi, Lauren ~

Congratulations on finally getting some relief from the headaches!  I'm so happy to read your post and I trust that even more good news will be coming in the next few weeks.  :)

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

lori67

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 05:44:51 pm »
A definite YAY for you! 

Here's to more headache-free days in your future! 

Lori
Right 3cm AN diagnosed 1/2007.  Translab resection 2/20/07 by Dr. David Kaylie and Dr. Karl Hampf at Baptist Hospital in Nashville.  R side deafness, facial nerve paralysis.  Tarsorraphy and tear duct cauterization 5/2007.  BAHA implant 11/8/07. 7-12 nerve jump 9/26/08.

Syl

• Forgive me. I'm having an AN moment.
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 10:29:28 pm »
That's wonderful news. Hope you get continued improvement.

Syl
1.5cm AN rt side; Retrosig June 16, 2008; preserved facial and hearing nerves;
FINALLY FREE OF CHRONIC HEADACHES 4.5 years post-op!!!!!!!
Drs. Kato, Blumenfeld, and Cheung.