Author Topic: Tinnitus Remedy?  (Read 1888 times)

Lorraine

Tinnitus Remedy?
« on: April 12, 2006, 02:17:23 pm »
Has anyone ever tried T-gone for tinnitus?
Acoustic Neuroma Rt Ear
7mm
Surgery 2/9/06
Dr. Allan Friedman, Duke Hospital

Battyp

Re: Tinnitus Remedy?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 04:01:01 pm »
Is it an over the counter supplement?  I haven't..but did a search once and was surprised how many supplements there were for tinnitus.

Lorraine

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2006, 08:04:25 am »
My husband found it on this site  www.tinnituscure.org.  I am very skeptical about any ad like this and that is why I was wondering if anyone had heard of it or tried it.  I did email "Ellen" and asked her if anyone had good results if there tinnitus was caused by surgery for AN.  Have not heard back from her.
Acoustic Neuroma Rt Ear
7mm
Surgery 2/9/06
Dr. Allan Friedman, Duke Hospital

Battyp

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2006, 08:46:51 am »
would be interesting to hear...I've seen the ads but am skeptical too esp since most of mine was due to my AN.

SKT

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 11:37:39 am »
hmmm,  i've tried some over the counter pills for tinnitus.  My tinnitus is as loud as ever.  I'm very skeptical about these things. If they don't know how to cure it, how can it be that an over the counter bottle of pills is capable of alleviating it....sorry, but i really think they're all a waste of time.  Whoever discovers a real cure for tinnitus, will be a very rich person. 

Realistically, the only things that will help control your tinnitus will be obvious, logical things like - less caffeeine and alcohol, good sleep, no stress, quiet surroundings.