Update........thanks everyone for chiming in on my dilemna. I wanted to provide an update that I heard from Dr. Brackmann at House late Tuesday evening. We were not on the phone long, but we were very encouraged after we hung up. He concurred that my recent MRI did show residual tumor (not growth) and there's no urgency for anything and to have another MRI in six months. This is exactly what we wanted to hear and I pray for no regrowth. This is the same opinion of two other great ENT's in the area so I am much more comfortable now. Now, I just have to decide whether I will return to work (part-time for now) in the next few weeks before I go into long term disability which effects my benefits. It's going to be a matter of how many hours I can endure. Has anyone else out there returned to work? I have a great employer, it's a quiet environment at a desk, and it doesn't bother me at all what other people think of my speech and partial facial paralysis (movement started Jan 3!). They all just want me to get better and get back to work. Thanks for all the encouragement!