Author Topic: Uplifting Good News for Denise S.  (Read 1667 times)

Denise S

• from MICHIGAN ツ
    • Denise Sanford's Blog
Uplifting Good News for Denise S.
« on: November 27, 2009, 10:21:52 pm »
Just had to say I posted my favorite thing on my blog just now!    My spirits are coming back.   Now I know there is hope!   I've had a very rough 3 weeks overall, and was very very scared.

Just had to share with you guys because this site has been such a comfort and blessing for me too!    Hopefully if anyone goes through what I've been going through, here is proof that some prayers can be answered.

I know the doctors and everyone says it's still early (only about 3 weeks post op), but it's the first good day I've had.   I know it can still go up and down hour by hour, but there is hope.   I'm continueing to pray.

Thanks all once again.   My blog is listed in the signature part below if you want to read it!

Hugs, Hugs, Hugs

Denise Sanford
W&W 2 yrs. (due to watching other brain tumor: it's stable)
Left AN:  1.2 cm (kept growing during 2 yr.)MIDDLE FOSSA  11/9/09;  Michigan Ear Institute Dr. Zappia & Pieper
SSD, mild tinnitus, delayed onset of facial paralysis lasting 3-4 weeks, no tears AN side
BAHA surgery 10/2/12 Dr Daniels G.R.,MI

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
Re: Uplifting Good News for Denise S.
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 10:25:37 pm »
Denise ~

I just wanted to let you know how glad I am to read of your newly-uplifted spirits!  I, too, believe in the power of prayer and I think that this sudden and most welcome glimpse of 'sunlight' in what has been a 'cloudy' few weeks in your life is a promise of better things to come.   Thanks for sharing your happiness and for your kind words.  May your days remain bright and your spirit strong.

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.