Thank you for your quick reply and concern. I really liked both doctors. I wanted to clarify something. Dr. Niparko I think said that there was a possibility of stroke if I didn't do the surgery which is why I want to go ahead and do this and get the tumor out. Dr. Niparko also wanted to proceed with the surgery because I am already symptomatic ... am getting dizzy at times, tinnitus all the time and have a 35 dB hearing loss and feel tingling on the face, scalp, and lip every now and then. These were concerns to him. Dr. Selesnick left the choices all up to me: Surgery, radiation, watch and wait and told me to give his secretary a call if I chose surgery.
Also, Hopkins is 40 minutes from my home which makes life much easier for appts. It was a 4 hour ride there to NY and then Selesnick made me wait 2 hours. I almost missed the bus back to Washington. Dr. Niparko took me on time to the minute. Everything went so smoothly there.
I'll go to my ENT who diagnosed me for a consult and talk things over with him as a courtesy and a chance to sit down with him and talk these critical decisions over.
Did I explain myself well?