Author Topic: Supplements  (Read 3232 times)

TJ

• 1.2 cm AN right side, CK November 2010
Supplements
« on: August 27, 2009, 08:18:32 pm »
My doctor recommended that I take Lipo-Flavonoid.  I have been on it for about 5 months.  It certainly has helped with the fullness in my head, but it has not done anything for the tinnitus.  Has anyone else had success with this supplement?

TJ

Dog Lover

• My little Sammie Roo.
Re: Supplements
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 09:26:20 pm »
Interesting. I'd never heard of this supplement, but heck, may email my surgeon to get his opinion. I wonder if the B vitamins are what helped with the full-headedness. There was a thread quite a few months ago about supplements and B-12 seemed to help a lot with the wonky-head for some of us (thanks Cheri). :)  I still take it every day. I felt it helped me a lot when I was dealing with it (post surgery) and even though I don't have it anymore, I don't know if it's because the B-12 helped it go away, or just the normal progression of healing.

Who knows?

cathy
Cathy
9mm x 3mm Left Side AN
Mid Fossa Aug. 21, 2008
Dr. Gantz / Dr. Woodson
Univ. of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
No facial issues, hearing saved, I keep active and feel back to normal.

Vivian B.

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 08:44:53 am »
Hi TJ,

Very interesting. I too have same symptoms. Never heard of this supplement. I wonder if any others have.

Vivian   
CPA AN(most likely meningioma) 1.6cm by 1.5cm by 1.9cm diagnosed early March 09. Watch and Wait.

Mickey

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 09:19:06 am »
I`ve posted my use of supplements and everything I`ve been doing which has really helped me and my wife. If your interested go to that board, Lipo flavonoids ingrediants are included in in the multivitamin along with everthing else we are taking and doing. Best Wishes, Mickey

Mickey

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 09:23:30 am »
P.S. Look under W+W, topic, Results in yearly MRI, Mickey