Author Topic: Has anyone on this board had good results with Selesnick?!  (Read 4183 times)

nycnewbie

I see some posts on Roland, but nothing really on Selesnick. Anyone out there who has has Selesnick/Steig??!!

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Has anyone on this board had good results with Selesnick?!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 12:21:35 pm »
Hi NYC and welcome!

I just did a "search" option on Dr. Selesnick and found 2 pages of search results..... so....

If you go to the Discussion forum homepage (www.anausa.org/forum), then top left, do a "search" by typing "Selesnick".... you will see all the discussions... there are many.

I hope this helps.

Again, welcome!
Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Dawn

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 05:36:49 pm »
Hi Sorry haven't been on in a little while.

I had consult with Dr. Steig and Dr. Selesnick.  I am actually going back to see Dr. Steig this week.

I first went to see them in NOvember when I was diagnosed and while my visit with Dr. Steig was very quick and then he referred me right to Dr. Selesnick who saw me between surgeries.  I really liked Dr. Selesnick and saw him again in March.  I am waiting until August when I will go back for another MRI.  I'm seeing Dr. Steig b/c I also have Chiari I malformation that needs to be watched and talked about so I'll let you know how that goes next week and what I think of him.

What did they tell you when you went to see them?

Dawn
Diagnosed 12/08...4mm Left AN in IAC...Wait and Watch for now...Next MRI scheduled for 8/09 Doctors not sure if its AN, Lipoma or Hemangioma????

Also diagnosed with Chiari I Malformation - looking into options for that

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 07:18:21 pm »
I'm seeing Dr. Steig b/c I also have Chiari I malformation that needs to be watched and talked about so I'll let you know how that goes next week and what I think of him.

Dawn, a few of us AN'ers with Chiari as well... let me know how your appt with Dr. Stein goes, ok? :) Thanks Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Dawn

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2009, 09:40:18 pm »
I will def let you know how it goes....will be seeing him Monday morning so I'll fill you in after that

Thanks
Dawn
Diagnosed 12/08...4mm Left AN in IAC...Wait and Watch for now...Next MRI scheduled for 8/09 Doctors not sure if its AN, Lipoma or Hemangioma????

Also diagnosed with Chiari I Malformation - looking into options for that

matmag

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 11:24:38 am »
Yes - my husband used Dr Stieg and Dr. Selesnick in 2003.  They are both wonderful.  Dr. Selesnick was not only a great doctor, but he was so caring with me and always wanted to know how my kids were doing (had a 2yr old and was very pregnant with my second).  He even wanted to take me up to materning to make sure I knew them in case I went into labor.  I highly recommend both of them.