Author Topic: rainy weather and facial tightness  (Read 2186 times)

Karen

rainy weather and facial tightness
« on: October 23, 2008, 06:33:14 pm »
What works best when your face   hurts  from the weather changes?  Would over the counter stuff help, like Alleve or maybe arthritus Tylonel(sp).  Mine gets where it even hurts to touch my forehead on the side and feels tight.  I guess from the weather chanes, can't hardly wait for the winter!!!   Karen     
Karen
     Surgery 12-17-03, nerve graft 1-04, 3.5 cm, facial paralysis, numbness and no hearing in left ear

mimoore

• Believe!
Re: rainy weather and facial tightness
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 07:41:29 pm »
I hear ya Karen. I walked with a friend the other day and it was snowing here and man my face was tight.
Are we having fun yet?  :oOh this paralysed face stuff stinks. Sorry I don't know what helps medication wise but I put my heating pad on my face when I got back in and that helped to relax it again.
Michelle  ;D
Retrosigmond surgery on June 4th, 2008 for an AN. 100% hearing loss and facial paralysis (was not prepared for facial paralysis). Size: 2.3 cm, 2.1 cm, 1.8 cm. some tumour remains along facial nerve. Pray for no regrowth. Misdiagnosed for 10 yrs.

Kaybo

Re: rainy weather and facial tightness
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 07:55:52 pm »
Don't have any feeling at all so I can't help ya girls!!  Sorry!!   :-*

K
Translab 12/95@Houston Methodist(Baylor College of Medicine)for "HUGE" tumor-no size specified
25 yrs then-14 hour surgery-stroke
12/7 Graft 1/97
Gold Weight x 5
SSD
Facial Paralysis-R(no movement or feelings in face,mouth,eye)
T3-3/08
Great life!