Author Topic: Just over a year  (Read 2202 times)

bdsgurl

Just over a year
« on: March 09, 2010, 03:42:35 pm »
since my removal of a 4.5+ cm AN....My eye on the AN side twitches....ALL THE TIME. It peaks in the middle of my lid and spasms and then goes back to normal, it gets so bad that i feel like i have to squint and it makes me feel so tired....by the end of the day im exausted. I have a follow up in LA in 3 weeks, but does this sound normal to you guys? anyone else experienced similar?

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
Re: Just over a year
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 04:00:11 pm »
Hi, Liz Annalisa ~

Good to see you visit the ANA discussion forums again but I'm sorry it's to inquire about the eye-twitching issue you're dealing with.  I don't have an answer for you because I didn't experience this problem, post-op.  However, I trust that others have and will post something pertinent that may help you cope with this.  Perhaps the doctor at your follow-up appointment will be able to help.  I hope so.

Jim
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 04:11:22 pm by Jim Scott »
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

bdsgurl

Re: Just over a year
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 04:03:28 pm »
thanks for the welcome back...im annalisa though lol.