Author Topic: Group Photo @Maxwells!  (Read 10121 times)

jcinma

Re: Group Photo @Maxwells!
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2006, 05:52:07 pm »
Denise,
Bottom photo from left to right:
Jane (JCinMA), Sue (Yoga52smh), Joe (Joef), Katie (Krbonner), Paul (Crazycat), our wonderful social director Phyl (ppearl214), Ellen (ellenvig) and last and certainly not least Daniel (Ellen's flirtatious 7 month old son) It was a really nice brunch with a great group of people!
Jane
1cm AN removed (lost hearing) 11/96
3cm reccurrence debulked to preserve facial function 2/05
FSR 4/05
Mass General Hosp. Boston MA

marystro

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2006, 06:17:35 pm »
Philadelphia in July 2007 sounds great!  We were just in NYC and DC but missed Philly.  Alex, my 8 year old really really wanted to see the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall.  He loves US history and told the Secret Service that the first ice cream eaten in the White House was at the Red Room (?).

Seattle in September sounds great also.

Need to pencil in the calendar for these dates and see how post-treatment, work, etc. all work out.

Thanks,
Mary
Mary
July 2006 - 22 x 18 x 20 mm
August 2006 - CK at Stanford by Dr. Chang/Dr. Soltys
February 2008 - 19 x 15 x 20 mm and stable
May 2009 - 17 x 14 x 18 mm

yoga52smh

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2006, 06:47:35 pm »
yo Captain Deb,

Sure I'll be the yoga instructor on The Good Ship Princess Batty Wench!!

I might need a little velcro to keep me on board some times, but  ;) I'll gladly serve up some yoga poses. We can all pass on the head stands. (I know I do).  ;D)

Yes, it was great to talk to you and meet a great group of fellow An'rs.. I've enjoyed reading this site for quite a while . You especially provide laughs everyday which I thank you for.
Namistae. (my instructors interpretation is "may the devine in me, honor the devine in You")

Sue

Battyp

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2006, 08:25:05 pm »
You guys did remind Phyl that the bus really wouldn't take her to the square right? 

Yes, please identify everyone in the pic so we can put the names and the faces together.  Heck it's not like I'll remember 5 mins from now but it's worth a shot right?!

Looks like fun was had by all!

yoga52smh

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2006, 05:49:41 pm »
oops,
 I meant divine. I notice my spelling is not waht it used to be. see what I mean.

Raydean

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2006, 06:59:17 pm »
Thank you so much for the pictures, names to go along with the pictures.  It's wonderful to be able to put a face to a name now.  Also thanks for the phone call,
sorry I couldn't talk long with work, but you were all in my thoughts.  Really sounds like a good time was had by all.  We're looking forward to Sept 10th
in Seattle, but guys I got to say I'm pretty camera shy.  (very few pictures exist of me)  So guess what?  I get to be the offical picture taker in Seattle.

Great to talk to you Paul, the drive sounded pretty fun too!!!!
Hugs
Raydean
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Static

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2006, 10:35:26 pm »
I know it's next year, but please let me know about anyone's plans to come to Philly for the symposium.  I live just outside of Philly and will probably be going since it's going to be so close.  It would be great to meet everyone!
3.5cm AN removed 1-21-04
CSF leak repaired 5/04
SSD Right

Janet

• Janet Sherwood Photography
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2006, 05:54:59 pm »
Raydean,  I'm always the picture taker too. I wanted to post a photo on this site but realized there are not very many photos of me. I took one of me sitting in front of the computer but I couldn't figure out how to post it. Can hardly wait to meet everyone in Seattle. Any plans as to where you want to meet?

Static,  I'm thinking about Philly. I know lots of people on the east coast and thought my husband and I could combine the symposium, a vacation and visiting with friends. 

Janet
Surgical removal of 1 cm x .8 cm x .6 AN on 4/2004.

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2006, 08:54:08 pm »
Janet,

The Star Trek convention is held at the science fiction museum (wherever that is) so maybe something there perhaps a breakfast meet on the Sunday? how does that sound?

Laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Janet

• Janet Sherwood Photography
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2006, 08:40:15 pm »
The Science Fiction Museum is at the Seattle Center. It is located at the foot of the Space Needle. Breakfast or brunch sounds good. Will you have a car or are you thinking of a place within walking distance from your convention or hotel?
Surgical removal of 1 cm x .8 cm x .6 AN on 4/2004.

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2006, 09:22:47 pm »
I do have the name of the motel somewhere - will advise later this week when i find it (lost the email confirmation)
Laz
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW

matti

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2006, 09:56:33 pm »
We are staying at the Hilton, according to mapquest it is a mile from the Science fiction museum. My plane arrives around 9:00 am on Sunday, so a brunch would work out great.

looking forward to meeting everyone!

Cheryl
3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Crazycat

• Self-Portrait/ "Friends, Romans, countrymen...."
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2006, 10:00:21 pm »
I hope to see pictures!!!

Paul
5cm x 5cm left-side A.N. partially removed via Middle Fossa 9/21/2005 @ Mass General. 
Compounded by hydrocephalus. Shunt installed 8/10/2005.
Dr. Fred Barker - Neurosurgeon and Dr. Michael McKenna - Neurotologist.

Raydean

« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2006, 04:38:11 am »
We'll be there.  We're really looking forward to meeting everyone.  keep me updated as to time and place.

Raydean
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2006, 08:43:14 pm »
Shame Scotty passed away - otherwise he could beam us all there!

Cheryl, how long does it take to get to the Hilton from the airport?

Laz
Chronologer of the PBW