Author Topic: Seattel Cyberknife Center  (Read 2077 times)

mindyandy

• Loving Life
Seattel Cyberknife Center
« on: October 16, 2007, 09:02:59 am »
Has anybody been to the Seattle Cyberknife Center? I have an appointment next week & would like to hear some feed back of this place?

Thank you
Mindy
14mm dx 9/07. CK done Seattle  1 year MRI showed some shrinkage. 4 year MRI 2mm growth nothing conclusive. Trigminal nerve involvment Retrosigmoid Friedmand/Schwartz HEI March 7,2012

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Seattel Cyberknife Center
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 08:46:51 am »
Hi Mindy,

I personally don't know of someone, but did you try the Cyberknife Patient Support forum (http://www.cyberknifesupport.org/forum/)?  I would also ask the Seattle center for patient references as they should have a list of those that have had CK in their center who would be willing to discuss their CK treatments.  I have asked my dr's in the past for patient references and they have been accommodating in sharing with me those willing to talk.

Just a thought....
Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

mindyandy

• Loving Life
Re: Seattel Cyberknife Center
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 12:21:25 pm »
thank you I will ask them at my appointment. I have checked the cyberknife org. Nobody knows.

Mindy
14mm dx 9/07. CK done Seattle  1 year MRI showed some shrinkage. 4 year MRI 2mm growth nothing conclusive. Trigminal nerve involvment Retrosigmoid Friedmand/Schwartz HEI March 7,2012