Author Topic: I think I realized what triggers my wonky head  (Read 1725 times)

kaykay

I think I realized what triggers my wonky head
« on: June 16, 2011, 12:59:10 pm »
Flourescent lighting and this really messed up looking carpet at my work. Ive noticed that when its gloomy out, I have more issues (and it gets really really bad)...but when the sun shines Im almost ok. I still have to walk along side the windows to get to the bathroom...but Im better.
When Im home, Im fine. (on the weekend)...it usually takes me a day to recover from working.
It sure doesnt help living in WI and having a lot of cloudy days.  ::)
tonight Im going to the eye doctor to see if there is some type of glasses to wear. (ive tried wearing all my sunglasses here...it doesnt work)
and tomorrow is my followup with Dr. Friedland...see what he has to say.

but...I think I figured it out!  ;D  now I just need to work on winning the lottery so I dont have to work in an office full of flourescent lighting.  :-\

ombrerose4

Re: I think I realized what triggers my wonky head
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 05:34:10 am »
Hi,

Sorry to hear about your wonky head issues. Been there myself. You can probably get glasses with glare protection, may be expensive, but I know I had something like that to cut the glare from night driving. I believe it was a yellowish tinted lense. I am having glare issues in my AN eyes and will be seeing the doctor shortly to discuss it. Good luck!
Retrosigmoid 9/24/09
AN 2.4+ cm left side
Mount Sinai Hospital, NYC (Dr. Bederson and Dr. Choe)
BAHA surgery 1/4/2010