Author Topic: Re:Dr.Bill Mastrodimos and Dr.Roberto Cueva at Kaiser, San Diego  (Read 5894 times)

califmom

Re:Dr.Bill Mastrodimos and Dr.Roberto Cueva at Kaiser, San Diego
« on: February 19, 2014, 06:08:47 pm »
Hi,

Has anybody had any experience with Dr.Bill Mastrodimos and Dr.Roberto Cueva at Kaiser, San Diego. Please let me know regarding your experience. Thank You

Pamm659

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 10:48:46 pm »
Go look under POST TREATMENT and read the post by resox84. I think you will get some good info there. You can also put their names in the SEARCH WINDOW and older posts will come up.

I will have surgery one month from today with them.  I went to the National Symposium last July in Los Angeles and 4 doctors assured me I was in good hands with them.

Best of luck in your journey.

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 09:40:29 am »
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

artadvice

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 06:00:40 pm »
I am two weeks post op with them.  Consider yourself blessed.. I was totally freaked out when I got diagnosed with the brain tumor...spent hours doing research online,  which made me even more depressed.  Cueva and Mastrodimos are THE BEST.  They basically invented the procedure that ensures the least invasive surgery with the greatest results in preserving hearing/ nerves, etc.  I can not speak highly enough for them and/or Kaiser for having the foresight to hire such fabulous doctors!  Good luck with your procedure...stay off line!

Totalvolcom23

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 03:43:18 am »
They performed my surgery on 3/5/14 and I would recommend them to anyone. I do not believe I could have had a better set of doctors. From start to finish they have been great. They have a near 20 year experience with working together. They are great. They responded to all my emails I sent them with in the same day. They answered all my family members questions. I was blessed to have then remove my tumor. My surgery went flawless. No facial nerve damage or any other complications. Amazing men that prolonged my life.
2.5 CM AN successfully removed on 3/5/14 by Kaiser's Dr. Cueva and Dr. Mastrodimas. So grateful to these great men.

Everyone1226

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2014, 02:39:38 pm »
Just curious, did you have a "middle fossa craniotomy?" and do you still have your hearing.