Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 779871 times)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #285 on: March 20, 2006, 08:13:45 pm »
Episode 3 of Wacky one-eared wenches

Capt Deb starts to go red in the cheecks and yells out, to the other wenches, stay where you are. The shadow appearing on the deck is ......mathew! (whoever he is).

Capt Deb wants mathew, who's eating a chocolate bar, all to heself. No, what's this, Capt deb moves into the attack mode and wow, thats a twist of fate, he goes for the chocolate.

I've run out of puff now, my screen writing ability is over.

laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #286 on: March 20, 2006, 08:20:56 pm »
YAY!!!! We made 20 pages--longest thread in history--and I've got Matthew (McConaghey, Laz)
AND the chocolate!

But I'll share......

Because

I'm

a

good

person

and

don't

want

Batty

and

Phyll

and

Matti

and
Gennysmom

and Shoegirl

and

Static
and any of the other wenches

to

to

to

kick

my

A**!!!!
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #287 on: March 20, 2006, 08:40:33 pm »
your butt is mine, you cheeky wench!   ;D Blimey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #288 on: March 20, 2006, 09:42:51 pm »
Actually my butt is Dr. Love's, but I have other parts that are equally good!
Capt Deb

Battyp

« Reply #289 on: March 21, 2006, 04:40:44 pm »
Capt Deb starts to go red in the cheecks and yells out, to the other wenches, stay where you are. The shadow appearing on the deck is ......mathew! (whoever he is).

Capt Deb wants mathew, who's eating a chocolate bar, all to heself. No, what's this, Capt deb moves into the attack mode and wow, thats a twist of fate, he goes for the chocolate.

I've run out of puff now, my screen writing ability is over.

Only to be knocked over by an overzealouse Phyl trying to beat him to the tasty sees chocolate candy.  Capt Deb stumbles from the assult.  She is saved from the Gold Lame velcro belt which adorns her nauhty and saucy priates outfit.  This is a relief to all as we would not want to lose our esteemed saucy one eared sea farin' Capt. 

After the near miss with Capt Deb.  the remaining saucy one eared wenches force matthew to aplogize and allow us  to dip him in chocoloate or be forced to walk the plank.  Of course Matthew being scared of the sharks below the the amazing Laz didnt' get secure readily agrees to the chocolate dipping  :P :o :P :o :-* Unf. for the one eared wenches he will have to be shared which might require multiple dippings to satisfy everyone!

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #290 on: March 21, 2006, 07:18:13 pm »
Batty,

You have found your true calling in life.

Laz
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #291 on: March 21, 2006, 08:22:51 pm »
Hey Laz,
I heard you fell out of your chair laughing at work and bruised yer bum!  Do I have a funny for you, right, Batty wench? I need yer personal email to send it to ya--catch my message box.
Have ya heard Cheeky Bloke is joinin' our crew?  Don't know how Pearly Girly is gonna get her Chocolate-Matthew fix while he's around--maybe some o' the other wenches will have to distract him  while she has her way with C-M. Or we could have our Master-at-Arms lock his cheeky a** up for an hour or so on some trumped-up charge like unauthorized grog-swilling or sumpin'!

Captain Deb 8)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #292 on: March 21, 2006, 08:34:20 pm »
Ged rid of those spy cameras Captain Deb - I must say thou, I have come close to it. In the height of this thread somewhere between post 4,876 and 43,291 by the wicked wenches, it was hard to stay on the chair. Mind you, me rear end is fine, I have learned how to fall when my superman cape is untangled from the chandellier.

woah, whats happenning, CM has been rescued from the clutches of the wacky wenches by, who's this, is it a bird, is it a train, no it's      CHEEKY BLOKE.

Cheeky Bloke stares into Wacky Phyl's eye with great jealousy and plonks himself into the chocolate vat screaming out  - well ????? -  you'll have to wait for the next episode. Stay tuned - will Phyl turn away from cheeky bloke and go to CM, will Batty wench leave any chocolate for the dipping or will Captain Deb turn into a Parrot?

Stay tuned.

Laz
Chronologer of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #293 on: March 21, 2006, 09:08:33 pm »
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWKKKKK!   AAAWWWK-aaaawwwkkk  awk-awk-awk,  AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWKKKKKKK!  Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwk aaaawwwk  aaaaawww-aawwwwk-awwwk  awk-awk-awk-aaaaaawwwwwwk.  AAAwwwwwk-awkawk,
aaaaaawwwwwk!  AAAAwwwk-awk-awk-awk-awk-aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwk.  Awwwk AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWK!  AAAWWWK! Aaaaaaaaawk-aaaaaaawk-aaaaaaw.

Awk! Awk!
Capt Deb

PS--AAAAWWWK!

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #294 on: March 21, 2006, 09:17:37 pm »
Capt Deb,

You have wrecked another post - Now I'll have to think of another twist - what a bird brain!

Laz
Chronologer of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #295 on: March 21, 2006, 09:21:39 pm »
AAwk?
Capt Deb

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #296 on: March 22, 2006, 04:34:58 pm »
As CB grabs the choccies, a screeching sound from afar yells - too bad bucko, I got my local ice cream shop, I'm outa hear. With a splash and some wayward arm movements, Phyl is swimming ashore to get her ice cream fix (dipped in choccie no doubt). Oh no, Phyl stops suddenlyu in the water, beseiged by 34 mean and choccie hungry sharks, thjis silly parrot tries to attack them but to no avail, but alas, this motorboat with 3 chairs wobbling about, suddenly appears from nowhere. It's the wacky Batty one. come to rescue her cyber buddy Phyl and not too soon either. The sharks are within smelling distance when Batty yells out to Phyl, ah, before I drag you on ba=oard, whats the address of the ice cream shop? Phyl is stunned, silence, more silence, Phyl is reluctant to give up her private booty shop, the sharks approach, the lead shark, who's name is Greg, opens his mouth, showing those huge teeth and

Stay tuned for the next episode: Will Phyl save her own life by revealing the ice cream shop address, will Batty save Phyl anyway, will Greg have mercy on Phyl or will the parrot launch a full scale sortie on Greg.

Chronologer of the PBW

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #297 on: March 22, 2006, 07:45:26 pm »
OMG! I just p'd my pants reading this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #298 on: March 22, 2006, 09:04:05 pm »
You guessed it folks, It's super parrot. Awk, awk, ploop, ploop, ploop,ploop - SP flies low and hard over Greg and bombards him with choccie covered whoopsies. batty and Phyl looked shocked and horrified - "You've been  eating our choccies again SP" they yelled in unison. greg and his family drift off smelling putrid.

A swift hand grab by Batty brings Phyl into the boat coz they now have to get back to the ship to check on their secret stash. Holy secret stash, whats this, Have Batty and Phyl been holding out on the other wacky wenches? When they head back to the ship, they spot a foreign looking 18th century hunk of timber - It's a Corvette Phyl tells Batty (batty looks at Phyl and goes "yeah right, as if". But it is claims Phyl and she was right, what is an 18th century ship with a cadbury milk chococlate flag doing here? They move a little closer and there seems to be a party on deck. Chocolate, feather dusters, all sorts of toys flying everywhere. They found our secret stash claims Phyl and my toys whispers Batty

But what is the Corvette doing here, stay tuned for the next episode when, we find out: who's lost the keys to the handcuffs, will Phyl get her ice cream, where's Capt Deb gone?
Chronologer of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #299 on: March 22, 2006, 09:30:21 pm »
Apparently Super Parrot found the magic fairy wand in the toy chest and used it on herself---NO--NO--NO-- not for THAT!

To turn herself back into a seafarin' sailin sea wench with a bustier and an ear patch and a *****in' pirate hat! Jeez!