Author Topic: Looking for Replies to My Post(s)  (Read 2364 times)

swhite

Looking for Replies to My Post(s)
« on: November 01, 2009, 12:55:40 pm »
Ok - I'm not having any luck finding the replies to my posts.  I've only made a few (less than 6 I think) since I found this forum and I recall receving lots of very encouraging and nice replies.  But now I'm having a hard time finding them and I wish to reply directly.  I'm not on very much.  I looked in My Profile, My Posts, but it doesn't give me the replies. IS THERE ANY EASY WAY TO DO THIS?
Retrosigmoid 8/27/09 undiagnosed and suddenly; no symptoms prior; approx. 4cmx2cmx2cm; right-side, facial paralysis/weakness, SSD and tinnitus. Baha surgery 11/9/10.
Gamma Knife 8/11/14 at UPMC w/Dr. Lunsford after regrowth detected June 2014

Jackie

Re: Looking for Replies to My Post(s)
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 01:22:48 pm »
Hello SWhite,

If you scroll up to the top of the forum page where your picture is, you will see next to your picture, underlined "Show new replies to your posts". That should do it, I believe. Good-luck,
Jackie
9mm x 11mm Right Side AN mild Tinnitis, and 60% hearing loss
Diagnosed 02/04/2007
Nov.13th, diagnosed with 5mm Meningioma
9/24/08 diagnosed with Aneurysm
Wait and watch per ENT's advice and researching my options!!! What's next???

swhite

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 06:01:56 pm »
Thanks Jackie, but I should have been more clear.  I'm looking for posts that I've already viewed.  I've found out how to get new "unread" posts, just as you mentioned.  Still unclear.  Thanks again!
Retrosigmoid 8/27/09 undiagnosed and suddenly; no symptoms prior; approx. 4cmx2cmx2cm; right-side, facial paralysis/weakness, SSD and tinnitus. Baha surgery 11/9/10.
Gamma Knife 8/11/14 at UPMC w/Dr. Lunsford after regrowth detected June 2014

opp2

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 09:27:40 pm »
try searching under your profile for posts or search your own user name and then look for posts by this author.

http://anausa.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=5076;sa=showPosts
Diagn Apr 14 2009 with 2.5 cm lt AN. - numbness in the face and sudden onset headaches accompanied by balance issues. Consults with Drs in S Ontario, California (House) and Vancouver. Picked Dr. Akagami in BC.
Retrosigmoid July 6, 2010, 3.0cm by then. SSD left, no other significant side effects.

sgerrard

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2009, 10:12:33 pm »
SWhite,

If you click on the Profile button at the top, or on your screen name to the left of one of your posts (swhite), you will go to your profile. At the bottom is a link that says

Show the last posts of this person.

It will list all of your posts, in reverse order. You can click on each of them to go to that topic and see what else has been posted.

By the way, you have 13 posts so far. :)

Steve
8 mm left AN June 2007,  CK at Stanford Sept 2007.
Hearing lasted a while, but left side is deaf now.
Right side is weak too. Life is quiet.