Author Topic: My radiology report  (Read 2736 times)

Peewee2

My radiology report
« on: December 05, 2013, 09:29:51 pm »
I want to thank everyone who gave encouragement and advice in the short time I have been here.  I went and got a copy of my report today.  There is no AN.   :)

I go back to my ENT doc  Next Tuesday. Quite frankly, other than tell me the result,  I don't quite know what to make of the ringing and pressure. Lately my jaw on the left side has been popping, but there is no pain associated with it. 

I went to the ER last night and spent 10 hours there.  They gave me 2 Antivert and 2 Valium waited 3 hours then came back and asked me if I was feeling better.  Neither had helped.  They told me there was nothing more they could do and discharged me. 

Since I don't have An, I m going to visit the tinnitus forum and see what I can learn.  Thank you again and God bless.

Derek

Re: My radiology report
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 05:02:42 am »
Peewee2...

Congrats on NOT having been diagnosed with an acoustic neuroma but do hope that you will quickly resolve whatever it is that is causing your current problem.

Very best wishes for the holiday season and the New Year.

Derek
Residing UK. In 'watch & wait' since diagnosis in March 2002 with right side AN. Initially sized at 2.5cm and now self reduced to 1.3cm.
All symptoms have abated except impaired hearing on affected side which is not a problem for me.

Sheryl

Re: My radiology report
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 12:30:18 pm »
Hi - glad to hear there is no AN.  It may be a long shot, but check out TMJ with your dentist.
Good Luck,
Sheryl
9th cranial nerve schwannoma - like an acoustic neuroma on another nerve. Have recently been told it could be acoustic neuroma. Only 7 mm of growth in 18 years. With no symptoms. Continuing W&W