Author Topic: Giving till it hurts!  (Read 2636 times)

MDemisay

• Forever Thankful for Supportive ANA Friends!
Giving till it hurts!
« on: November 05, 2012, 03:28:21 pm »
Dear Friends afflicted with AN's,

I want to tell you that it has been easy to deal with the stress of having an AN, it has not. It certainly makes our shared predicament pretty small in the scheme of things doesn't it?

But there are larger things in life..... big picture things,things that cognitively force a disconnect like the reaction to the superstorm Sandy......I want to say it's going to be fine (it is not), certainly that's what Mayor Bloomberg thought when he wanted to make little of a major storm (by continuing his notion that he could show the world that we could run a marathon through it) that in modern times saw no equal hit with such force or magnitude along the Eastern Seaboard.

Please continue to support the Red Cross and the Salvation Army. Give till it hurts and then donate clothing and feed at a food shelter...
This Thanksgiving ,I for one ,will be truly thankful for the support and prayers of all of you!

People have lost a lot, property, lives, neighborhoods and neighbors......a couple of things we haven't lost are our dignity and our pride!!!!

We will rise again through this, I know it!

and here I thought that 2012 was a banner year (because I got a radiation treatment hat killed my tumor and that was it! How wrong I was! Bigger issues continue to come up and likely will continue on and on that will make our issues as big as they are right now for us, seem trifingly insignifigant for others.

Mike
1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2004- Dr. Sisti  NY Presbyterian subtotal removal of 3.1 cm AN,
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!
Research, research, research then decide and trust in God's Hands!