Author Topic: Bern's MRI Update  (Read 4662 times)

wendysig

Re: Bern's MRI Update
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2009, 06:37:02 am »
Hi Bern,

I think you should try Steve's suggestion too, you never know and the worse thing that could happen is the judge might say  "Very interesting -- pay the fine."  If you decide to fight it, I'm sure we'd all love to know the outcome.   ;D

Josef -- I love y our tee shirt idea!

Best wishes,
Wendy
1.3 cm at time of diagnosis -  April 9, 2008
2 cm at time of surgery
SSD right side translabyrinthine July 25, 2008
Mt. Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
Extremely grateful for the wonderful Dr. Choe & Dr. Chen
BAHA surgery 1/5/09
Doing great!

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
Re: Bern's MRI Update
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2009, 02:54:24 pm »
Bern:

Please accept my belated but sincere congratulations on your MRI results!  Although the speeding ticket is no fun, your elation seems to have negated what would ordinarily be a somewhat depressing experience.  Ah, the power of a non-growing AN.  We all share in your elation.  :)

I think your experience may help others fearing their next MRI because they are convinced by some symptom that their AN is regrowing.  Sometimes, that happens, but more often, it does not.  I'm very pleased that in your case, it did not.  :D

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.