Author Topic: LAUGH  (Read 21467 times)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
Re: LAUGH
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2006, 10:28:16 pm »
Goodnight Capt Deb - hey its 3.20 in the arvo on Friday now - got drinkies soon - I'll have a rum for ya.

sweet dreams, make sure they are sweet.

Don't put too much pressure on Dr Luuurrrvvv coz i think he might be a bit damaged at the moment, especially after he stole batty's toys - whoops, wrong thread.

When you wake up and stagger out of the bedoir in the morrow, check out Good morning. Poor little pearly girly is done for! all will be reveale

penguin, go away.d
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Battyp

« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2006, 10:30:09 pm »
Larry have a drink for me!!

Dr. LUUUUURRRRVVVV as you so eloquently put it needs to leave the toys ALONE...I don't share well with others.  Especially my toys!  I hear Phyl has more toys so she can share... :P

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2006, 10:31:25 pm »
Mark,

Don't know what ya mean bucko. When i asked Capt Deb, "hows it hangin - I meant the pictures on the wall. I'm sure she meant that they were at 32 degrees!

i referred to the pictures being 3 feet away!

oh no, Capt Debs men in white coats are here and that flamin penguin. ah, they got me, quick run, run, huf, puff, I give in - take me penguin. th, th, th thats all folks.
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW

Battyp

« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2006, 10:34:02 pm »
Laz what the heck is it with you and the pengins??  You have a fetish us wenches dont' know about?  HMM>..  I prefer giraffes myself..they have 18" tongues  LOL 

See Mark, we're just now taking a stroll through the zoo...we just finished with the museum   ;D

Mark

« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2006, 10:35:19 pm »
Larry,

My bad, what was I thinking  :-[ . Of course that's what you were talking about. as they say in Sweden ( says my wife) Yah sure    ;)

Mark
CK for a 2 cm AN with Dr. Chang/ Dr. Gibbs at Stanford
November 2001

Mark

« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2006, 10:40:05 pm »
BattyPrincess,

I just saw you had 533 posts, holy cow! I've been on this board since the beginning am still just a full member. You've already skipped senior and went to Hero member. Wow, I didn't even know there was such a thing as hero member  :o

amazing, so now can I say you're my hero and more importantly did ANA give you a prize  ;D

Mark
November 2001

Battyp

« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2006, 10:45:01 pm »
No Mark no prize...it just goes to show that

1) i'm not working
2) i'm a chatterbox
and
3) I don't cook or clean... :o

My prize is getting to met and talk to everyone here.  I've gained a wealth of info, met some really great people which has helped me cope with the outcome of my surgery esp being on my own. 

Wonder what happens when you hit 600 posts  LOL  Bells and whistles I'm sure!

Mark

« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2006, 10:53:08 pm »
BP,

No doubt the reward is the people you get to interact with here, but I still think you should get a toaster or something from the ANA when you hit 600   :D

Mark
November 2001

Battyp

« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2006, 11:07:47 pm »
A free membership for the year would be better than a toaster  ;D

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2006, 12:51:07 pm »
How 'bout a year's supply of batteries! :o

Jeez---I meant for the flashlights that all o' us wobbly wenches gotta carry in our purses for when we get caught out after dark!

Capt Deb 8)

PS Dr Luuuuurrrrvvvvve is just fine n dandy--thanks fer askin'!  Sometimes me thinks meself  th' luckiest wench in the world to be able to share my life wit' the likes o' him!  Too bad cloning humans is illegal--would love to whip one o' him up for alla ye single wenches!  I didn't land him till I was 46--so it ain't never too late!
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Battyp

« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2006, 09:12:16 pm »
Ok then I have 5 more years to find my own dr. love...does he have a brother?  friend? sister?  JK..no sister needed  lol 

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2006, 12:16:41 am »
Coning, whats this Capt Deb?

Sounds like yer in for a bit of a spankin now. More material for good morning. Should be an interesting episode tomorrow.
Chronologer of the PBW

LID

« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2006, 01:42:28 pm »
Have any of you read - I HAD BRAIN SURGERY. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

It VERY FUNNYis even though it has some incredably sad parts.  The author is Suzy Becker. She has a different type of brain tumor but there is alot to identify with.

Lynn
FSR Radiation @ JHU May 2000
2.1 cm removal  with BAHA inplant April 4 2006
Dr. Brackmann and Dr. Schwartz

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2006, 04:27:22 pm »
Lynn, I haven't read it yet but where do I know Suzie Becker's name from? Will do internet search as well... sounds like quite the book for us to read. Thanks for sharing!

Phyl

Have any of you read - I HAD BRAIN SURGERY. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

It VERY FUNNYis even though it has some incredably sad parts.  The author is Suzy Becker. She has a different type of brain tumor but there is alot to identify with.

Lynn
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

sunshine16

« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2006, 09:52:19 pm »
I miss you guys..........  Only now I got to read some of the latest posts in here.......  I sure do need some laughter.....!