Author Topic: FINAL RSVP DUE! ANA NE Discussion Forum Brunch, Sunday, October 16, 2011 12:00pm  (Read 60691 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
 :-*  :-*  :-*

I hope everything is all right Phyl! Sending YOU hugglez… from both Rich and me! :-*
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

keithmcgowan

We were originally on the list as attending but do not appear on the final list.  Just want to make sure you have us down as attending.

Nancy and Keith McGowan

ppearl214

• Administrator
Nancy/Keith... I could have sworn you were listed... apologies and looking forward to seeing you both! Hope you are both doing well! :)

Ok, updating the full list as noted here:

RSVP:

Phyl/da bloke
JimScott/Tina
krbonner/MommyKatie
lholl36233/Laura, Mom Jean
KMacDonald/Kathy and Bob
LisaP (GO SOX!)
MZB475/Laura and spou....er...... MR B. (John)
Wide Windows
SusanA
Lynn Mc and daughter
yoga52smh/Sue
Helga
SML/Scarlett and Rich
tsl/Theresa
wayneF/Wayne and Chris
keithmcgowan/Nancy and Keith
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 12:27:38 pm by ppearl214 »
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

keithmcgowan

Phyl,

We were on the list on page 9 but somehow got deleted.

ppearl214

• Administrator
Phyl,

We were on the list on page 9 but somehow got deleted.

It was my bad on the copy/paste.  Forgive me!  >:D ;)

Ok, all!  Will see you all there!  Be careful going and MuMu's and elastic waistband slacks are not required attire but highly suggested! :D

Phyl

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
Just returned from the ANA brunch in Worcester, Massachusetts.  Great food, good company and a fine time was had by all!  So glad Phyl could make it.  It wouldn't have been the same without her.  Looking forward to seeing a few pictures from the event.

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

Mei Mei

Hey New Englanders!   My heart is with you.    Wish I couldve been there.   Maybe next year.   Want to meet all of you!

Mei Mei
1 cm Tumor RetrosigmoidSurgery on Jan 12 at Johns Hopkins
Drs. Niparko and Tamargo
35dB loss pre surgery and now SSD
Post surgical Headaches and Tinnitus
Dr Ducic Georgetown Excision Surgery May 2011
Dr. Schwartz GW  Titanium Mesh  March 2012
Drs Kalhorn/Baker, Georgetown Removal of Titanium Mesh

ppearl214

• Administrator
MeiMei.... wish you could have....next one planned for April 15 :)

Well, all.... thrilled I was able to make it (and a special "thank you!" to Kathy/Bob/Laura/John for helping me and da bloke to make it there/home!).  Terrific turn out, too much food, great conversation and yes..... the apple dumplin's!  Yes, our Brazilian Nut came through in a BIG way.... truly... a VERY big way!  2 sampling pics below.... and more in the photo album link below:

Front LtoR:  LisaP, Laura, SusanA, Scarlett, Rich
Back LtoR:  JimScott, TinaS, Laura, KathyMc, BobMc, KatieB, Helga, YogaSue, Theresa, some 1/2 Blonde, Cheeky Bloke, Nancy, Keith, John B.  (Missing from pic but attended were Laura's Mom - where was she?), LynnMc/Daughter B as well as Wayne/Chris)

So, here it is!  And wow! Was it delish!!!!!!!  (no calories, of course!).

To see full brunch, use this link..... many that were missing from group pic in front of the infamous double-decker bus can be seen here.  BTW, we had 2 Brits in the group! :)

http://s227.photobucket.com/albums/dd186/ppearlbaxter/ANA%20Discussion%20Forum%20Brunch%20Oct%202011/?albumview=slideshow

Thrilled for those that could make it... and hoping to see everyone (and more) at the next! 
Phyl
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 04:44:19 am by ppearl214 »

lholl36233

Sorry Mom is camera shy.  I'll get her into the next one...    ;)
Proton Radiation for my hemangioma at MGH December 2009.  Hearing has improved.  Doing great!

LisaP

Hi,

A great time had by all.   Food was awesome, thanks again to phyl  for organizing the event.  I >:D ate too much.

Sue, great to meet you,

Theresa, you gave me too much, thanks for riding with me.

Laura, great to meet a fellow support group leader.

See everyone in April!!

LisaP ;D
LisaP
AN at 12mm by 7mm by 7mm,  shown no growth as of September 26, 2013, 5.5 years into this journey.  Next MRI 2015. Doctors: Mason and McKenna.  Continue to W&W

MZB475

I am now looking at the pictures and am definetly sorry that I ate 2 of those darn apple dumplings!! seriously...great photo's, great times...was good to meet new friends!!  hope everyone made it home with no traffic and all is well. Meimei...next time we'll have you as a surprise guest! Phyl...we need to get Iain to figure out how to drive us on that double dutch bus!!  Love to all! laura
Laura B
Diagnosed 2008
Wait and Watch--blessed to have this gift :)

ppearl214

• Administrator
thrilled to hear everyone enjoyed... and Laura, will make sure Mom gets in next group pic!  >:D

Mark your calendar's folks.... Sunday, April 15, 12pm!

Phyl

krbonner

• www.facebook.com/krbonner, bunnums on Twitter
Wonderful day, thank you all!

April 15 is on the calendar, but that is the first weekend of school vacation so it's possible other plans will crop up. I know scheduling around April can get dicey for everyone...

Katie
diagnosed June 2005
2.3cmx1.6cmx1.4cm left AN
translab Sept 13, 2006; Drs. McKenna and Barker in MA (MEEI/MGH)

ppearl214

• Administrator
April 15 is on the calendar, but that is the first weekend of school vacation so it's possible other plans will crop up. I know scheduling around April can get dicey for everyone...

Noted!  Sunday before is Easter... and week after.... Earth Day :)  Have it booked for April 15 and if there are too many that can't do it, can move it into May, but would have to do so now since they book that far in advance for weddings/bridal showers.

Phyl

Mei Mei

Weddings and  bridal showers!?!     How fancy!

Mei Mei
1 cm Tumor RetrosigmoidSurgery on Jan 12 at Johns Hopkins
Drs. Niparko and Tamargo
35dB loss pre surgery and now SSD
Post surgical Headaches and Tinnitus
Dr Ducic Georgetown Excision Surgery May 2011
Dr. Schwartz GW  Titanium Mesh  March 2012
Drs Kalhorn/Baker, Georgetown Removal of Titanium Mesh