Author Topic: Support Group Meeting for GA  (Read 2092 times)

cindyj

Support Group Meeting for GA
« on: April 21, 2009, 11:19:17 am »
Well, finally got a date and place for the Support Group Meeting for the Georgia/Atlanta area!  The great folks in the ANA office will be sending announcements/invitations, but I wanted to let you guys have the heads-up about it!  It will be Sat, May 23rd at 2:00 at the Sandy Springs Library.  Sure hope to see you Georgia ANer's (and family) there!  Lori, you know you are welcome if you're still in TN then!  Phyl, any plans for a trip down south?  Anyone else that's passing through, please come on by!

PM me if you don't receive the invite from ANA, and I'll give you the particulars.

Cindy
rt side 1.5 cm - Translab on 11/07/08 Dr. Friedman & Dr. Schwartz of House Ear Institute,
feeling great!

"Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing well those you do hold."  Josh Billings

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Support Group Meeting for GA
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 12:32:20 pm »
cindy, oh, how I wish! I know you all are going to have a terrific meet up! My high school reunion (yep, my ...er... um... 10th) is in July and not sure if I can go but will keep you updated. Need to check on Mom too... another "new knee" this past week.

xo
Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

cindyj

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 09:14:43 am »
Phyl, you just let us know when you're coming and we'll schedule another meeting around you!!!  Hope your mom is fairing well - you know, she's not far away from me, so let me know if there's anything I can do to help...really.

Cindy
rt side 1.5 cm - Translab on 11/07/08 Dr. Friedman & Dr. Schwartz of House Ear Institute,
feeling great!

"Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing well those you do hold."  Josh Billings

GRACE1

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 01:03:00 pm »
I plan to be there.  Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Grace
Diagnosed 7/06: AN - right side: 1.3cm in transverse dimension, 6mm in AP dimension, and 6mm in cephalocaudal dimension.
GK 12/06- Wake Forest Univ Baptist Med Ctr
MRI 5/07- Some necrosis;  Now SSD
MRI 12/08- AN size has reduced 50%
MRI 12/11- AN stable (unchanged from 12/08)
Next MRI: 12/16

cindyj

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 04:41:13 pm »
Hey, Grace!  Look forward to seeing you again next Saturday...I had no idea when I scheduled the meeting that it was Memorial Day weekend - not too smart on my part! 

I know Kit and Kay are coming.  Susan is hoping to make it.  Haven't heard anything from Tammi in quite awhile - hope she's doing ok...

I know a number of folks that don't participate on the forum will also be there.  So, it should be a good meeting despite the holiday...ugh, I can't believe I did that...

See you soon...along w/ anyone else that may be passing through Atlanta that weekend - we'd love to have you!

Cindy
feeling great!

GRACE1

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2009, 09:42:49 am »
Cindy,

I did not realize it was the holiday weekend either.  I may not be able to make it after all.  I will know closer to the meeting.  I will definitely hate it if I can't come.  Is Connie coming?

Grace
Diagnosed 7/06: AN - right side: 1.3cm in transverse dimension, 6mm in AP dimension, and 6mm in cephalocaudal dimension.
GK 12/06- Wake Forest Univ Baptist Med Ctr
MRI 5/07- Some necrosis;  Now SSD
MRI 12/08- AN size has reduced 50%
MRI 12/11- AN stable (unchanged from 12/08)
Next MRI: 12/16

cindyj

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2009, 12:47:05 pm »
Do hope you can still make it, Grace!  I don't know if Connie is coming or not - I don't still have her number and since she doesn't participate here, I don't know how to reach her.  If you have her contact info and want to send it to me in a PM, I'll try to get in touch w/ her to be sure that she's aware of the meeting.

Thanks - again, hope to see you next week!

Cindy
feeling great!

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2009, 09:20:27 am »
Phyl, any plans for a trip down south?  Anyone else that's passing through, please come on by!

Cindy,
Oh, you have NO idea how much I tried to get down there for that weekend... as my niece is graduating high school in Roswell (I think) that weekend. PapaPearl (my dad) will be flying down tomorrow for 2 wks, so he'll be representing me and da bloke next weekend at family events. I'm sorry I couldn't make the trip! Have a great time without me and as always... pictures!!!!!!!! :)

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"