Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 775987 times)

Battyp

Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #105 on: March 10, 2006, 08:36:46 pm »
Not a problem I just know I have a comprehension problem and wondered where I took a wrong turn!.

Of course now that you interrupted you'll have to join our cruise!

Do we need to look for a few greek goddesses for your cruising pleasure?
I guess we are being a little selfish with all the greek god talk  lol  ;)

Mark

« Reply #106 on: March 10, 2006, 08:44:32 pm »
Battyprincess,

Thanks for the cruise invite. I wasn't sure it was open to guys based on all the "beefcake" recruiting going on  ;). It gives the rest of us guys a complex  :-[

Mark
CK for a 2 cm AN with Dr. Chang/ Dr. Gibbs at Stanford
November 2001

Battyp

« Reply #107 on: March 10, 2006, 08:46:13 pm »
No we were looking for guys to go with us and no one volunteered so then we got on the beef cakes  lol  Can you tell most of us are single  lol  Heck I think the married ones were leaving their spouses behind to babysit. 

So welcome aboard matey!

matti

« Reply #108 on: March 10, 2006, 09:42:42 pm »
Mark - Welcome aboard! As I recall (short term memory problem) I think you mentioned in another thread that you live in Danville? I am in San Ramon. You also went through Stanford? I enjoy reading your posts, they are always a wealth of information.

BattyP - I am forced to leave my hubby home, in order babysit some of the single gals on this little adventure, (not mentioning any names) ;)
Saw Matthew on the View, he was giving Joy Behar a foot massage. What is it with this guy and woman's feet?  LOL

matti
3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Mark

« Reply #109 on: March 10, 2006, 09:53:08 pm »
Matti,

It would certainly be a lot of fun to go on a cruise with all you ladies, so I'd be happy to tag along  :D

You're short term memory is doing just fine. I do live right up 680 off of Sycamore valley rd and did go to Stanford for my CK treatments with Dr. Chang. I actually use the California Ear Institute in San Ramon for my audiograms when I do my MRI check ups. I think you said you had Roberson do your surgery ( I've heard he's excellent) and I know he owns the CEI offices in San Ramon and Palo Alto

Small world this AN community is becoming

Mark
November 2001

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #110 on: March 10, 2006, 10:36:37 pm »
Mark is coming on the cruise!?!?!?!?!?!

YAY MARK! Bout time that butt of your's showed up!  ;D
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Battyp

« Reply #111 on: March 11, 2006, 07:22:43 am »
YEAH we've got two guys coming with us..now ladies no need to stretch them like gumby man vying for male attention just get in line behind me!   :-*

Saw failure to launch yesterday...Funny!  Unf I didn't get to see matthew naked, nor did he massage my feet during the movie..what's up with that?   ???  Def. good for some laughs to take your mind off your worries.

matti hasn't anyone told you "trouble" is my middle name?  I can get into mischief with the best of them at a church social  lol

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #112 on: March 11, 2006, 07:15:00 pm »
AAAAAARRRR Maties,

So you wenches scared us up some deck apes!  Some rail meat!  (This is racing terminology)  Good to have some male AN's aboard.  They need physical therapy,too!

HEY!  How about Andrea Bocelli for to entertain us? His voice sounds like God himself singing, he's rather cute, and he can't tell if our faces are droopy or not.  Can't tell if anything's droopy for that matter!

I still insist on Dr. Rick Friedman for ship's doc.

I suggest we fly into St Thomas to pick up our yacht.  Then on to Peter Bay on St. John--about a 3 hour sail. Then we can drop anchor in front of Kenny Chesney's house (I used to live on St. John) and demand that he come out and throw us a beach party!  He's buds with Jimmy Buffett, too.  And HEY! if we invite Alan Jackson (who's a BABE)  all three of them can serenade us and fix us Margaritas and we can dance in the sand till dawn! (really good PT--sand-dancing) And that's just the first night!

Whadda ya think?

Captain Deb 8)
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Battyp

« Reply #113 on: March 11, 2006, 08:50:07 pm »
Captain Deb I like the way you think!

matti

« Reply #114 on: March 11, 2006, 09:15:49 pm »
Yeah! battyP picked one up (you go girl)  and Mark came here by accident. Or so he says...I am still not buying his excuse. LOL

3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Battyp

« Reply #115 on: March 12, 2006, 07:42:58 am »
I think if I remember correctly and we know that does't happen too often  lol  that Mark knows Phyllis so he just sorted slide in.  Either way he can come to help even out our numbers!

Mark

« Reply #116 on: March 12, 2006, 09:41:32 am »
Matti,

No I really did jump in by accident, that's my story and I'm sticking to it  ::). Actually, I had been following the cruise planning by all you ladies and was getting jealous about missing out on all the fun, so I'm happy to sneak into the tour group  :D

Mark
November 2001

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #117 on: March 12, 2006, 10:50:40 am »
AAAARRR!! Mateys!!!
HEY!  We need a ship's purser to dole out the beer and shopping $$$.  I thought of The Donald, but with that funky hair and the idea of seeing him in a thong, I have changed me mind.

How about Richard Branson?  You know the skydiving billionaire?  I need revenge on him anyway.  He bought my favorite deserted island in the British Virgin Islands and made it into his private little paradise.  I used to take my charter guests to Necker Island--room for only one boat in the anchorage--lots of lobster and conch and you had to know where all the coral heads were to get through the reef.  Now no one can go there without an invitation EXCEPT US! Because we is pirates and that's what we does!

Anyway d***ie-boy has lots of Xtra $$ for us to shop with when we get to St. Barts (that one's a whole other story)

Whadda ya think?

P. S. Welcome aboard the Princess Batty Wench Mark!! Ready for some physical therapy?

Captain Deb 8)

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #118 on: March 12, 2006, 11:27:46 am »
OK, I'm all in now....I love St. Thomas and St. John, haven't lived there, but spent some good time there, sippin drinks at the Crowsnest and running over to the other side of the island for some Conch Fritters at Flo's snack shack....is that still there????  How I miss the Carribean food.  It's been too long since I've been there, need to get back!!!

I have Bill Gates in my neck of the woods, I could drag him along to be purser!!!   Melinda would come, not that we'd care, AND they're friends with Bono, so they could bring him for entertainment????

Can we go now????  Are we there yet?????????????????????????????????????
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #119 on: March 12, 2006, 11:43:05 am »
My fav place on St. John is Skinny Legs--the ownwers are old old (well, not THATold) friends, Dougie and Moe.  Google their website--it's a hoot!  Is Flo's the little spot out on the East End of St. John?  Yes it's still there.

Gennysmom, you are officially the first mate, if you've had sailing experience and have been to the Virgins!

I'm ready to leave yesterday--it's really dreary outside--I live in the NC mountains in a ski area--not a yacht in sight!  Just in my memories and photographs.  But I've got a Caribbean soul I can barely control!

Captain Deb 8)