Author Topic: ANA website  (Read 1989 times)

tsl

ANA website
« on: December 10, 2009, 02:47:30 pm »
I"m not sure if I'm going a lttle crazy.  This a.m. when I tried to access this website everything looked different.  Couldn't see anyone's picture.  Couldn't log on.  My username wasn't "recognized".  Did anyone else have this experience?  
-Theresa (tsl)
AN diagnosed Dec 2006
Approx. size 9 x 6  x 4 mm
Proton Beam radiosurgery wtih Dr. Jay Loeffler (radiation oncologist) and Dr. Paul Chapman (neurosurgeon) at Mass. General on Nov.2, 2007

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: ANA website
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 02:50:51 pm »
Hello m'dear Theresa!  :-*

Happened to all and you are not alone on this. Has been fixed... musta been holiday gremlins trying to pull a "bah-humbug" on us. Well, fixed now.

Happy HEALTHY holidaze, T!
xo
Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

tsl

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 02:57:57 pm »
Hi Phyl,
What a relief! I was a little panicked. I truly thought that I was losing it.
THANK YOU.
Happiest of holidays to you too!
-Theresa (tsl)
AN diagnosed Dec 2006
Approx. size 9 x 6  x 4 mm
Proton Beam radiosurgery wtih Dr. Jay Loeffler (radiation oncologist) and Dr. Paul Chapman (neurosurgeon) at Mass. General on Nov.2, 2007

Tricia (horsekayak)

• Keenah and Tricia
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 11:40:56 pm »
YAY>>>....I am so glad that this post appeared...i've got to admit that when i saw the "weird" appearance of the message board, my first thought was that my body was reacting strangely to my Linac treatment...i truly thought that!!!

Since AN my body hads experienced so many strange sensations, that  it actually made sense at the time (at least for a few seconds) that my eyes might have been affected in some weird way

after all...you know, get zapped with the radiosurgery and you'll glow in the dark, emit  morse code, receive transmissions from UFOs, be able to see around corners, etc. etc......cant tell you how many of these I've heard from friends....(none are true by the way)

one good thing....i just decided not to stress about it and went online to Amazon and went Christmas shopping and found some great bargains...i've found also since AN that lots of things are in a different perspective...a good thing
Tricia (horsekayak)-Diagnosed 8/10/09
1.5 cm right side AN
Gainesville, GA (near horses and Lake Lanier)
Linac radiosurgery at Shands Hospital/Univ of Florida  12/1/09  Go Gators!!!

"Excellence is to do a common thing in an uncommon way"...BT Washington