Author Topic: fullness in good ear  (Read 2545 times)

Upstate

fullness in good ear
« on: July 31, 2012, 02:30:24 pm »
Before I was diagnosed I complained of fullness/plugged feeling in ears to my PMD and ENT.  After being diagnosed with an AN in left ear, my right ear still feels plugged.  I asked my Dr why and he says its my imagination.  I don't buy that.  I have read of others on here with the same complaint.  Does anyone know any medical reason why I would have fullness in my good ear? Dr. assures me I do not have an AN on the right side, but it just doesn't feel right.  Thanks

Upstate

kathleenanna

Re: fullness in good ear
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 11:23:13 am »
   Hi Upstate.......I have that feeling also and it has been 2 years since my surgery.  I don't know the reason and my doctors haven't given me any reason either.  I have had a MRI which was clean.......I have had my "good" ear cleaned out and it still feels like it is clogged.  I even started taking antihistamines, thinking maybe it was sinus/allergies.  Nope, that didnt help either.  So, I just kind of deal with it!  I keep hoping that one of these days I will wake up and it will be gone.......But, life is good these days, so I am not complaining!  Let me know if you get any answers to this mysterious full feeling!  KathleenAnna
translab on Sept 15, 2010 at Univ of Penn
2cm AN on left side
ssd
some balance issues