Author Topic: Hey, Honeys, I'm Home!  (Read 6233 times)

highlife

Re: Hey, Honeys, I'm Home!
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2009, 01:22:10 pm »
Thanks, all of you for your kind thoughts.  It's getting better every day.  I'm just about ready to do some walking, but with lots of new snow yesterday, I think it will have to be the treadmill.  Did any of you have trouble typing after surgery?  That's getting better, too, but my head doesn't feel real  connected to my fingers.
I looked out my windows during the nights of sleeping in my recliner,  and there were deer browsing under our apple tree and a couple more ambling across the lake.  It is good to be home.
Steph
Rt ear AN - 10x6x4mm
dx 9/08
wait

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2009, 02:09:34 pm »
Steph,

sorry I'm late on this but... CONGRATULATIONS, YOU POSTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :) :) :)

Onward and upward to continued wellness!

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Syl

• Forgive me. I'm having an AN moment.
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2009, 02:25:50 pm »
Steph:

It is good to be home, isn't it?

After 5 days in the hospital, I spent 2 weeks with my sister at her house. I will forever be grateful to her for taking care of me after my surgery. However, after 3 weeks away from my home, I finally went home and that was a wonderful feeling. So I celebrate with you. Not just that you're home, but that your surgery went well.

Take care

Syl
1.5cm AN rt side; Retrosig June 16, 2008; preserved facial and hearing nerves;
FINALLY FREE OF CHRONIC HEADACHES 4.5 years post-op!!!!!!!
Drs. Kato, Blumenfeld, and Cheung.