Author Topic: 4 Hours Post Surgery & Counting!!  (Read 7820 times)

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
Re: 4 Hours Post Surgery & Counting!!
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2009, 11:26:43 pm »
Jay -

didn't realize you were back to posting already!  Good to hear from you  ;D

The balance takes a while, but you'll get there.

Best,

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

alicia

• it is well
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2009, 07:38:13 am »
Hey Jay ~ hope you are continuing to feel better every day!  My thoughts are with you...be patient!
02/16/18 III to IV post GK Facial Paralysis
12/13/17 Gamma Knife
05/19/09 Translab Larger than expected - Drs used the word "tangerine"   House - Friedman and Schwartz
04/02/09 Diagnosed Left AN 3.2cm x 2.6cm x 2.7cm

DR

• Dennis vs. The Tumor
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2009, 06:58:04 am »
Jay - I was curious to see how things are progressing.  Hopefully you are making a steady recovery!
AN right side 12mm x 9mm x 9mm
Middle fossa surgery 11/4/09 at House (Dr. Brackmann/Dr. Schwartz)
Tumor removed, no facial issues, hearing intact!
http://denvstumor.blogspot.com/

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist."

pjb

• Sad to say now a W & W
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2009, 06:03:50 pm »
hi, I am new here and glad all is going well, I am curious about your statement "white noise" if you could please explain I would greatly appreciate it..
Diagnosed with a 1 cm. AN had Retrosigmoid
Approach surgery July of 2009, several problems after surgery.

cindyj

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2009, 08:08:33 am »
hi, I am new here and glad all is going well, I am curious about your statement "white noise" if you could please explain I would greatly appreciate it..

Hi and welcome!  I'm not Jay and don't want to answer for him...hopefully he'll come back soon and give us an update and tell you what his "white noise" means.  But, many of us have "white noise" with our AN's (and/or after they're removed).  It can vary by degrees and type from day to day...another way I describe it, is the sound on an old tv set when stations signed off for the night...you may be too young to know what that is, though?  Or static on AM radio, etc. 

Cindy

rt side 1.5 cm - Translab on 11/07/08 Dr. Friedman & Dr. Schwartz of House Ear Institute,
feeling great!

"Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing well those you do hold."  Josh Billings

pjb

• Sad to say now a W & W
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2009, 11:44:47 am »
hi, I am new here and glad all is going well, I am curious about your statement "white noise" if you could please explain I would greatly appreciate it.
Hi and welcome!  I'm not Jay and don't want to answer for him...hopefully he'll come back soon and give us an update and tell you what his "white noise" means.  But, many of us have "white noise" with our AN's (and/or after they're removed).  It can vary by degrees and type from day to day...another way I describe it, is the sound on an old tv set when stations signed off for the night...you may be too young to know what that is, though?  Or static on AM radio, etc.

Cindy

Thanks Cindy!  You explained it perfectly and I have to admit I do remember the old T.V.. stations.... that means I am getting up there in age.[/quote]
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 03:42:16 pm by Jim Scott »
Diagnosed with a 1 cm. AN had Retrosigmoid
Approach surgery July of 2009, several problems after surgery.