Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 779826 times)

Brendalu

• Smile..it makes everyone wonder what you are up to
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #2100 on: November 19, 2007, 05:15:11 am »
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brenda
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #2101 on: November 19, 2007, 10:00:12 am »
I used the "meez" on photobucket. It moves alot more on the photobucket site and sticks out her tongue and blinks her eyes, but it didn't go through cyberspace very well. Plus there wasn't a good pirate hat for her to wear!

Capt Deb
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #2102 on: November 26, 2007, 04:05:02 pm »
Just thought I'd send out a little AARRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to the PBW Crew to let 'em know their beloved Captain is still alive and kickin' and Dr love is out of Sick Bay and back raisin' heck and cleanin' my cabin and bein' feisty!
I hope you all had a wondaaarrrrrrrrrrful Thanksgiving and dint overeat yerselves silly or overdrink on the old grog.
Me grandscallywags was here fer 4 days and we had ourselves a good old time toasting hotdogs and marshmallers in the fireplace and a'drinkin' hot cocoa and eatin' leftovers.
God Bless Phyll, the Cursed Cruise Director fer shippin me some spare liquid Imitrex, as me treasure chest is getting a bit bare!

Now we needs to replenish the treasure chest now that the CVS pharmacy seems to have depleted me supply of doubloons and gold bullion!!!

That's all I got fer now, but me fingers is itchin' to get us on to another of out fabled cyber-adventures!

Capt Deb

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #2103 on: November 26, 2007, 07:39:48 pm »
Cyber venture here we come - soon. The chronologer is currently dealing with the dreaded headache that must have been part of some voodoo but hopefully will get time to try and think up something new very soon.

mmm, did pass a shop selling all that weird stuff in the markets in Seeeeeattle. maybe we should send out a parrot patrol ta check it out?

Has the good ship PBW incurred a voodoo curse? Has the cruise director spiked the imitrex for the Captain? Will Dr Luuurrrve be able to dive off the chandelleirs again?

stay tuned -
Laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Omaschwannoma

• Life is a journey, not a destination
« Reply #2104 on: November 27, 2007, 06:51:58 am »
Hey Deb,

I am an avid watcher of Cesar's and implement his techniques--they do work!  Today is the day-DAH, DAH, DAHhhhh, Zara the bullmastiff arrives in a "lion cage" as Lufthansa says they are fighting dogs--NOT!  They are working/guard dogs--DUH!  Oh well, hope she arrives calm and rested as being in a wood box with only a few holes and one square window to peek out of with metal fencing surrounding the inside might be terribly uncomfortable.  So, Blu will meet his match today on the sidewalks (neutral territory) of my home town.  There will probably be alot of scratch marks on the sidewalk from their first meeting.  Will let you know how their first "pajama party" goes tonight.  Hey, maybe we can bring along on the ship? 
1/05 Retrosigmoid 1.5cm AN left ear, SSD
2/08 Labyrinthectomy left ear 
Dr. Patrick Antonelli Shands at University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
12/09 diagnosis of semicircular canal dehiscence right ear

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #2105 on: November 30, 2007, 03:27:19 pm »
Of course! All puppy dogs are welcome aboard the PBW!!! Do you you know who elso is welcome? We gotta bring along Mike Holmes from Discovery Home "Holmes on Homes!"  He's a cutie-patootie blonde-viking Canadian 40-something bib-overall-wearing construction dude who can fix anything! I'm hooked on his TV show. It's kind of like Extreme Home Makeover, only it's about people who have been ripped off by shoddy contractors who have taken their money and not finished the job or have botched it up. He's got a tattoo of a bulldog with his motto "Make It Right" on his bulging right bicep. MMMMmmmmmmm...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dr Love like to watch it for the constuction techniques and information and I like to watch it fer the beefcake! I...am....so...baaaaaaad!!!!!!!

Bye fer now and welcome aboard all bullmastiffs!!

Bow-wow-wow!

Capt Deb

yardtick

• I have to keep smiling, or else I WILL cry.
« Reply #2106 on: November 30, 2007, 10:15:02 pm »
Hi Capt Deb,

We know friends who's home was featured on Mike Holmes last season.  They have three children of their own and sponsor two Koren sisters, who attend high school here in Canada.  Yep, Mike Holmes is a cutie-patootie all right.  We've been watching him for years.  It's so nice to see he's making it big State side.  I understand he was on Ellen last year. 

He has several great lines....to make it right, you have to bring in the experts.....unbelievable......let's tear it down.....and my favourite is I love my job.

Anne Marie
Sept 8/06 Translab
Post surgical headaches, hemifacial spasms and a scar neuroma. 
Our we having fun YET!!! 
Watch & Wait for more fun & games

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #2107 on: December 01, 2007, 10:55:19 am »
The show is on twice a day  and we never miss it. We even quit watching Katie Couric on the evening news cuz it comes on at 6:00.  We just watched the two part Ellen re-run last week. It was great! We designed and helped build the house we are in right now and there are alot of things we'll do different for our next house (if there is a next house and not a big pink pirate ship..aaarrrrrrr!) Like hire a real architect. Like when you're in the shower you have to make sure no one in the house flushes a toilet or you'll get scalded! Stupid plumber daisy chained all the water lines.

Calling all Canadian Wenches! Kidnap Mike Holmes!! The PBW needs a refit!!

Capt Deb

yardtick

• I have to keep smiling, or else I WILL cry.
« Reply #2108 on: December 01, 2007, 06:53:13 pm »
Okay Capt Deb,

I'm on the look out for that tall, blond, gorgeous, Mike Holmes!!  He actually lives in the Southern Ontario region, so he is a in my area.   He has a website you know.  I'll call Terri and get it for you!!!  I'm sure plumbing is one of his many specialities ;)

Anne Marie
Sept 8/06 Translab
Post surgical headaches, hemifacial spasms and a scar neuroma. 
Our we having fun YET!!! 
Watch & Wait for more fun & games

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #2109 on: December 02, 2007, 11:11:57 am »
I bet he'd get a kick out of a bunch Of middle-aged women who think they're pirates, some of 'em grannies, plotting to shanghai him aboard a pirate ship and throw him in a hunk hold where he'll be dipped in chocolate and put to work repairing leaky pipes on a ship called the Princess Batty Wench whilst cruising the Caribbean and Southe Pacific! A total kick! I can just see the letter :

"Dear Mike Holmes,

I know you usually fix houses, but we have this here 150 foot sailing vessel that's in dire need of a refittin'!  Our last refitter stole our treasure chest full of Spanish doubloons and Belgian Chocolate. Our pipes still leak and our hunks are getting all wet down in the hold!! Plus the Chandelier in the Captain's quarters has become unattached from the bulkhead (he loves that word, bulkhead.) The electrical is all scrambled up, too, and looks like a ratsnest of wires and when you turn on the Margarita Machine all the lights go out in the Spa. When the Band cranks up the reggae up on the dance floor up on deck, the whole boat shimmies and shakes, which is disturbing for the guys playing pool in the billiard room. I thing the dance floor need reinforcin'. Can you help us?

Thanks,
The pirate crew of the Princess Batty Wench

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #2110 on: December 02, 2007, 05:30:37 pm »
Call for the men in white coats for our el Capitaine! She's gone to the dogs!'

laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Omaschwannoma

• Life is a journey, not a destination
« Reply #2111 on: December 03, 2007, 07:11:20 am »
Dogs!  I'll take a minute to tell you about Blu and Zara.  Their pajama party went very well until 3 a.m. when both hubby and I woke up (for some dang reason unkown to us both).  My hubby got up and headed towards the door, the dogs did the same.  The three of them stood at the doorway and hubby went first out into other room where it was congested with "stuff" making the walking path small, but the dogs proceeded behind, one at a time. It was dark in the room, and one of them got "testy" and suddenly before you knew it, table, chairs and planters were being moved to new locations.  Lots of deep growling, snarling, claws scratching the floor, husband growling too.  I bolted outta bed to get the "broom" (don't want to lose an arm breakin up the scuffle), but before I got to the doorway it was over.  WHEW!  Since then they have become the best of friends, I am walking them on one lead, and they don't seem to mind the occasional bump from me losing my place on the sidewalk.  It's true it's easier to walk two than one!  So, our furry friends (this includes the hubby as some of you know he has the "Santa" beard going) have found their place in my "pack".  I do get many double looks from the cars going by with big grins at the sight of the "little" old lady walking these very big and powerful dogs! 
1/05 Retrosigmoid 1.5cm AN left ear, SSD
2/08 Labyrinthectomy left ear 
Dr. Patrick Antonelli Shands at University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
12/09 diagnosis of semicircular canal dehiscence right ear

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #2112 on: December 03, 2007, 03:05:10 pm »
Great visual as I have met you in person--what are you, 105 soaking wet? "Willowy" is how I'd describe Arushi!
No one's messin' with this granny! GGGGRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Capt Deb

HeadCase2

• Carpe Grog
« Reply #2113 on: December 05, 2007, 08:04:44 am »
  Meet Booty, the ship's cat.

1.5 X 1.0 cm AN- left side