Author Topic: Pains in and behind ear????  (Read 8610 times)

6pick

• Light a candle rather than curse the darkness.
Re: Pains in and behind ear????
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2011, 11:02:39 am »
Yep, another "look-see" in October.

Swelling is part of the deal.

Mark
5/21/10 diagnosis: Left side AN: size 25X17; tinnitus with variable volume, garbled word recognition, disequilibrium.

10/11/10 CK treatment@Stanford; Drs. Chang, Gibbs, Lieberson size 25 x 20 x 15 mm

4/24/12 size 23 X 20 X 15 no hearing change

yardtick

• I have to keep smiling, or else I WILL cry.
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2011, 06:05:08 pm »
I still have pain in my ear, above my ear that shoots behind my eye and behind my ear.  Something I guess I will always have to cope with.

Anne Marie
Sept 8/06 Translab
Post surgical headaches, hemifacial spasms and a scar neuroma. 
Our we having fun YET!!! 
Watch & Wait for more fun & games

Dealy

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2011, 09:22:26 am »
I  had FSR 5 years ago at Johns Hopkins-the tumor swoll after 6 months. I was told this was a good sign. I have had subsequent MRI's every year. Tumor showed it was shrinking in size. I also got terrible Trigeminal Neuro. They had to put me on a low dose of Decadron. Now this Spring I am getting stabbing pains on the scalp on the tumor side and tightness over the temple. I have an MRI on 19th of May-kinda makes you wonder. I also have pretty bad allergies where my eyes itch and water all the time. Hoping for no growth but I would not be surprized it if did considering all the new symptoms. By the way, I am an NF2 so I knew the risks going in 5 years ago. I guess with radiation or surgery sometimes, one is never out of the woods