Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 779882 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #1695 on: December 28, 2006, 06:29:08 am »
remind me not to irk you or your grandson! :D

Happy, HEALTHY, new year to you all!

Phyl

Here's wishin y'all a very Happy, Healthy, New Year.  My grandson and I got pirate swords and eye patches for Christmas so we will be banishing the ANs forever more!
Brendalu
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #1696 on: December 28, 2006, 10:02:28 am »
Checking in on Cheryl and Palace.....did you guys weather the storm OK?  Palace, I know your power was already out....hope you guys are OK!  Patti, how are you doing?  I know another storm's tracking to Denver, did it hit you too????  We're just snowing fog today, and it's really icy.  What a weird weather time we're having here in the west!!!!!!!!
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

marystro

« Reply #1697 on: December 28, 2006, 09:31:43 pm »
Weird weather alright.  Two days ago we were ice skating at Hotel Del on the beach in 70-degree temperature.  Yesterday was so windy that trees were uprooted in our park across the street.  Today is great Holiday Bowl weather with big balloon parade on the bay.  And tonight we will have 38-degree.  Go figure!!

Yes!!! Alex and I finally finished the lego Black Pearl and she looks gorgeous!!!  Davy Jones look out, here comes Pearl and her tender (cute little life boat) and all her crews.  We (yes, me too) have been playing with it all day...  Alex with pirate eye patch and me with monkey swinging on the boat!!  ;D  *Forgot how to make the picture larger  ???*

Mary
July 2006 - 22 x 18 x 20 mm
August 2006 - CK at Stanford by Dr. Chang/Dr. Soltys
February 2008 - 19 x 15 x 20 mm and stable
May 2009 - 17 x 14 x 18 mm

Joef

• ** I rather be Kayak Fishing **
« Reply #1698 on: December 29, 2006, 05:36:48 am »

Very cool !
4 cm AN/w BAHA Surgery @House Ear Clinic 08/09/05
Dr. Brackmann, Dr. Hitselberger, Dr. Stefan and Dr. Joni Doherty
1.7 Gram Gold Eye weight surgery on 6/8/07 Milford,CT Hospital

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #1699 on: December 29, 2006, 09:36:57 am »
Oh, how cool!!!!!!!!!  I want one!!!!!!!!!  I have all the Harry Potter legos, but not any pirate ones!!!!!!!
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

matti

« Reply #1700 on: December 29, 2006, 10:55:05 am »
WOW!! the exact replica of the Goode ship PBW and even has Pearly girl's tender, how cool is that ;D

Mary - Have you been to Lego land in L.A.?  I wonder if it is still there, as I don't hear much about it anymore.

Cheryl
3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

marystro

« Reply #1701 on: December 29, 2006, 11:50:18 am »
We live only 30 minutes south of Legoland which is actually in Carlsbad (north of San Diego), about 45 mins south of L.A.  Really cool place for kids (and die-hard lego fans, like me  :D).  Maybe our next get together should be in Legoland dressed in pirate outfits?!  LOL.  Imagine all of us wenches and scallywags running around there.  A real pretty sight  ;)  What the heck, we are kids and pirates never grow up!

My mom got this ship for Alex when I was in Hong Kong last month.  Not sure if Alex or I had more fun building it  ;).  Love putting those pieces together especially when you get close to finishing it and you don't want to stop...  They are so addictive!!!  We officially christened the tender "Pearly"  ;D ;D ;D  I think we may nickname the Pearl PBW...

Now we have to find a place to put this among all the other lego toys that Alex has --- Star Wars, Harry Potter, Racers, etc.  Does anyone have any idea what to do with all these legos?  Help!  We are running out of room!!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 11:53:06 am by marystro »
Mary
July 2006 - 22 x 18 x 20 mm
August 2006 - CK at Stanford by Dr. Chang/Dr. Soltys
February 2008 - 19 x 15 x 20 mm and stable
May 2009 - 17 x 14 x 18 mm

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #1702 on: January 03, 2007, 04:10:43 pm »
Hey crew of the Good Ship PBW, looks like Batty's toys are working, maybe the puterologist has recharged the batteries coz tyhe ship is now only half way sinking but starting to bounce up again, water is being released from the ballasts and there is hope yet for future sailings.

Stay Tuned.

Laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #1703 on: January 06, 2007, 06:11:43 pm »
AAAAAARRRRRRRRRR Mateys!!!!

Wenches and Scallywags, too.
Well yer dear Captain has been in sick bay since the day after Christmas when she got whacked by the upper-respiratory fairy! Thought I were gonna cough up a lung! and that brought on the evil Headache Fairy who's been gettin past Patti-yootee and her magic whapper!!!  Shivver me timbers!

Love the leggo pirate ship--we be plannin a pirate party for Thing 1's 4th birthday and me and Dr Love got him something similar. I wanna go down and unwrap it and test sail it in me bathtub, but Dr Love won't let me.

Hope all you scallywags and wenches made it through the holly-daze with none but a few battlescars and all the teeth left in yer head!

Love and smoochies,
Capt Deb
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

matti

« Reply #1704 on: January 06, 2007, 08:57:04 pm »
Welcome back!!!! We missed you soooooooooooooo much. 

hugs  and :-*
Cheryl
3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Brendalu

• Smile..it makes everyone wonder what you are up to
« Reply #1705 on: January 07, 2007, 06:31:53 am »
Welcome Back, Capt!
It's good to hear all those nasty germs couldn't keep you down for tooo long!  My mail carrier is still telling everyone about my pirate "holiday" card.  Small towns ya know!  We all loved it.  Thank you for the smiles, as crooked as they are!
Hugs,
Brendalu
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1706 on: January 07, 2007, 04:17:31 pm »
Oh so glad the mailboat bloke gotta kick outta it!!! Postcards is great for Xmas cards and cheaper to mail, too, plus if yer got a silly one, everyone gets a chuckle! Bin doin it fer years.

Smooches with a surgeons mask on
Capt Deb 8)

Patti UT

• Keep On Keepin On
« Reply #1707 on: January 09, 2007, 09:33:42 pm »
Sorry Cap'n Deb, I was not able to wap the headaches away while I was kissin procelain. I've been in sick bay too. Missed the holidays completely, but got a bit thinner, yeah!  Back on board now and ready for duty,

wap, wap, wao, wap, wap, them headaches.

Gennysmom'g got a storm brewing in the northwest, due her tomarrow night through Friday, Better get that headache wapper tuned up. 

Patti yootee.
2cm Rt side  middle fossa  at University of Utah 9/29/04.
rt side deafness, dry eye, no taste, balance & congintive issues, headaches galore
7/9/09 diganosed with recurrent AN. Translab Jan 13 2010  Happy New Year

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1708 on: January 10, 2007, 05:26:16 pm »
AAAAAAAAAAARRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good news, wenches and scallywags! Me an' my Dr Loooooove is off fer a romantic Beach weekend on the NC coast! We haven't done that in  2 1/2 years-- between my headaches and his kids and the grandkids we've had very little time for ourselves. I'm so excited! Little hotel right on the ocean and just the two of us. It's supposed to be 70 degrees (as opposed to the 29 degrees outside right now.)I'll keep a weather eye out for that terrible Bluebeard.

I officially appoint Our First Mate Gennysmom to man the helm (woman the helm?) this next few days--and I'm instructin her to keep alla you scruves in line and sober--(relatively sober) and outta trouble, but I'm leavin her some bail money just in case.

Now you all be good and mind the First Mate or the Master-at-Arms will have ter fling yer inta the brig. And Pearly Girl--please try to figger out a way to keep this lot busy whist I'm on shore leave!!

So if I'm quiet this weekend, I ain't sick.  Just havin' fun with my scallywag!
Hugs,
Capt Deb 8)

Peanut

« Reply #1709 on: January 10, 2007, 08:45:37 pm »
Yippee for you, Captain Deb!!

Peanut
3.5 cm AN total resection via suboccipital  April 2003 Barker & McKenna, MGH Boston one week, two weeks Spaulding Rehab
silicone punctal plugs in lower puncta for dry eye,
persistent post op head pain
Acupuncture, craniosacral treatments, Tramadol   200  reduced to 150, now 100mg. daily Feb 2007